No announcement yet.

Yas Marina Circuit - Track Day Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Photography is certainly allowed. I'm talking about in-car video camera. Wanted to study my lines and brake points for later :(

Sami, hop in man!!

Comment

Nice.
      Last edited by Ehssan; 20-01-2010, 03:09 AM.

Comment

so guys , is this activity still up , i dont see any updates ????

Comment

Originally posted by ehssan_alkhiyami View Post
          so guys , is this activity still up , i dont see any updates ????
          Originally posted by Luay View Post
          YAS TRACK DAY – Saturday 23 January – YOU Control the action!

After much anticipation, the time has finally come to experience the thrill and excitement of racing your own vehicle at Yas Marina Circuit, home to the Formula 1™ Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and one of the world’s most technologically advanced motor racing facilities ever developed.

This is a unique opportunity to test the performance and handling ability of your own vehicle in a safe and controlled environment that is suitable for all driver abilities ranging from beginners to advanced motorists.

Full day (AED 1,000) and half day sessions (AED 650) are available including the opportunity to purchase passenger rides, GTR hot lap sessions and one-on-one tuition with one of Yas Marina Circuit’s experienced race instructors.

Call 800 YAS (927) to BOOK NOW – sessions are booking fast for our very first track day on Saturday 23 January.

Check http://yasmarinacircuit.com/en/conte...track-day.html for more details on the much awaited YAS TRACK DAY experience.

Enjoy!
          List so far:

1.Luay
          2.Ayham
          3.Pathfinder
          4.Lutfy
          5. petrolhead

Comment

i really wish to join this to test my car after a few changes , but for the past 3 days I've been fighting to find some stupid 4 years old technology cable ( serial to USB cable ) to load the new MAP to my procede but I'm not able to find it ...

so I will just join to support you guys as the rest of the guys ( Rfio and Moe ) =D

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

You can still join without the upgraded software..

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

You can still join without the upgraded software..

:hmm: ,

Comment

so Dubai guys ,, do you wanna gather somewhere on Shiekh Zaid road at 9:30 AM ? Ayham what do you thing ???

Comment

lets meet at autodrome @ 10 AM

cool?

Comment

count me in TOO...!!!!
                      Nihed Baouab
                      baouabnihed@gmail.com
                      Last edited by White Shark; 23-01-2010, 12:03 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm heading out earlier to mount my slicks. So I'll so you all at YAS when you get there...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

I'm heading out earlier to mount my slicks. So I'll so you all at YAS when you get there...
                          like what time ,, I'll come with you ,, just tell me the time to see you on the way ... :wiggle:

Comment

OK guys ,, the President has his own plans ,, shall we meet in Emarat Petrol station which is after Jabal Ali at 10:00 AM ... ? , I will be there at 10:00 AM ,, top up the feul and having something to drink ....

if no one is interested in this drive , then will meet there ,, expect a lot of calls from my Ayham as I don't know the way to Yas Circuit ... =D

Comment

Get a map!! :D seriously I will be swamped with logistics, but I will do my best to pick up your calls.

Comment

sleep guys

it is 2 AM ya3ni!

Comment

Working...
                                X