No announcement yet.

Yas Marina Circuit - Track Day Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we need to contact 6 out of this list.I have contacted bruno and majeed for the same.
    sigpic
    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

ahmed....is it ok with club car? coz i ll not get in with my car, if its ok then hell im in :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

yeah since ayham said yes then its fine but eyad bare in mind 3 hours would be devided if u share club car with the guys here so do ur calculation accordingly
        the cost on total would be 650+250 per additional driver =900 Dhs(In case of two drivers)
        plus what u have to pay to the club for the club car.
        sigpic
        :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Guys

Call +971 2 446 0384 to confirm your attendance

I guess we all are interested in the evening session right?
          sigpic

Comment

President.......PM the club car nominal fee plz :), and guys if any one intrest to share the club car plz inform me to do the necessary action :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Signed up and paid for the full day. Call in now, 35 folks were registered by 1PM when I called.

I highly suggest you guys take the full day on, half day is too short. By the time you are aquainted with the track and picking up on speed, its time to go home.

Time to spank them GT3s :)

Lutfy

Comment

i tried to book the evening session, since i land in abudhabi airport at 12 noon.
                but they starts at 12:00h the registration and track starts at 13:00h :(
                i will not be able to attend this session, the guy said there will be another track day end of feb, hopefully i will be in the country !
                Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                Majeed Photography

Comment

registered and ready to go
                  evening session
                  guys hurry up, they wont accept more than 60 cars
                  see you there
                  sigpic

Comment

This sounds good :)
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                    Schrick cams
                    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                    KW Coilovers V3
                    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Will call first thing in the morning on Saturday.....Evening session I guess!

This thread has too many lists and info......

Comment

I am in with the blue e36 M3 ;)

but since i have single seater exp at autodrome in the morning, i will be in afternoon shift

heck it is gonna be a big day for me :)

Comment

Booked in my spot for the afternoon session. Pathfinder, for the afternoon session you need to be at YAS at 11AM, just a headsup.

Guys, would anybody be kind enough and lend me a set of spare OEM 18" rims? Need to mount my racing slicks on them...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

Guys, would anybody be kind enough and lend me a set of spare OEM 18" rims? Need to mount my racing slicks on them...
                            I am in the same boat as well. Can anyone please lend me a set of 17 inch to fit an E36? I promise to return the wheels back with a set of slicks (and decent life on them) back as a token of appreciation :)

Lutfy

Comment

Luay was kind enough to lend me his OEM 18"....

Comment

I wish you all a safe track fun, specially noobs.

I will gladly lend whoever wants a set of 18s from my porsche :D
                                Meskovic
                                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                                X