• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont have a car and i won't be able to make... i might even be in monaco

Comment

club car anyone?

Comment

yessss meeee

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

What about the offer we have at hand here?
          Forget, 3 hours for 650 is basically us stealing from them! Is it going to be the GP layout? I'm IN..
          Ayham I feel this one is more like a public appeal test if it goes through with flying colours the prices might change. Usually in Abu Dhabi they dont do that (generating buisnuess ) they are more into promoting a brand in general but still its an F1 track and the newest in the world so expect the prices to change.
          now for this time I was just speaking with bruno its too much early for me to do it(am still in my learning curve) but 650 and three hours and yas f1 circuit is hard to resist man extreamly hard:)
          my car is in a good condition since i have fixed all pending issues now but u know me...something i s gonna happen dont know what but something.:)

for the offer at hand luay should put some light in it
          sigpic
          :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

I just called them

full day means 2 sessions, one from 9-12 and the other from 1-4 pm

half day is one session only

I would like to go (half day), if you guys are interested lets arrange to go together

By the way, this is different than the track day i announced in the original post, that will be a full day event most probably in March 2010...
            sigpic

Comment

luay am very much intrested in a group thing coz it helps a lot so lets make a list or check the existing list if still ppl want to come or not
              sigpic
              :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

lets make a list here then call them to confirm all of us at one time

but guys, once your name is on the list there is no walking away from this...you know what i mean.
                sigpic

Comment

Ahmed...let us do it with club car if its possible

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

eyad possible but its a diffrent arrangement see u need to put like 5 guys on one car how they on yas would pass it i dont know if two guys would use club car that would be fine but more i dont think they are going to accept . Second the club car condition needs to be checked coz they are gonna inspect it and approve it to go or no thats something else.Plus we need the boards approval for this since its the club car:D Ayham is it possible??
                    Last edited by Ahmed.Sallam; 14-01-2010, 11:13 AM. Reason: typo
                    sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

1. Ayham (for both events)

Yes I think it's possible to take the club car out. We'll refresh the car if necessary and you guys pay a nominal fee to use it. Fair enough?

Comment

of course after president approval :), and im ready for any condition :) just wana go into their :)
                        i said club car coz Bruno offer it, and i think it ll be checked by Falcon Garage..i ll take it by recovery from dubai to returent it also by recovery :)

Comment

for me i cant resist not to go with my car i just cant although i have been advised not to I ll try my best to be carefull though!!!
                          for the time being till i decide between my mind and heart whom to go with I ll go with my car.(Heart rules!!)

2.Ahmad Sallam(For 23/Jan for the time being)
                          Eyad and other guys intrested ?
                          sigpic

Comment

3. Eyad (For 23/Jan)

Comment

3. Eyad (For 23/Jan)
                              4. Luay (23 Jan 2010) as for the other event, I got Fadi Bikawi involved in it, maybe he'll end up organizing it, lets wait and see whats gonna happen.
                              sigpic

Comment

good very good now lets spice up things and get our tickets ASAP to avoid any rushes

I believe everyone is intrested in the evening session right??
                                I ll submit for off from now to work since I have evening shift at the same date.
                                Guys lets just contact the guys who got inlisted before and see if they are intrested on 23 Jan
                                1.Rami Alyamour ;p t r l h d at gmail.com

2.Hasan Gazi Soylu ;h a s a n g a z i s o y l u at yahoo.com

3.Mohammad Yasir Khan ;s t e v e . y a s i r at gmail.com

4.Majeed El-Chemor ;m a j e e d at elchemor.com

5.Ayham Al Daqqa ;b m w c l u b u a e at gmail.com

6.Ahmad Sallam ;k u w e i f i at hotmail.com

7. Samer Albarghouthi ; s a l b a r g h o u t h i @gmail.com

8. Ahmad Lutfeali; a l u t f e a l i @gmail.com

9. Khaled Burheima; b u r h e i m a (at) gmail.com

10. Bruno Touma; b r u n o t o u m a (at) gmail.com
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X