• Show
Clear All

More Photos

http://picasaweb.google.com/prfrmnce10/ ... naCircuit#
    sigpic

Comment

more vid

[youtube]w9aG5XExz9g[/youtube]
      Last edited by SSense; 26-01-2010, 11:24 PM.

Comment

nice one Hassan ,, now we need Rami to upload his videos too , then it will be a great complete coverage of this lap .... Rami : come on man ,,it's very simple . the USB plug is on the left size of the camera ... yala man ... we need the videos ... :)

BTW : this is was the test lap , in the first session : in the other videos it will show the real speed the car were flying , on the videos : the camera was shaking and moving from it's place every time a car pass by ...
        Last edited by Ehssan; 26-01-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Suwaidi, dealers will say the part is fine until it breaks down. So I agree with Ehssan...

The N54 engine has a global fuel pump issue, add to that tuning (higher boost) and the part life drops faster. To get your power back and feel the difference the chip has made, you need a fresh fuel pump and a new set of spark plugs (yours have done 40,000km already!).

I can suggest getting a Walbro high pressure fuel pump. It's race spec and thus you know it's built for durability.

Comment

Ill take my car for service within this week....
            I believe they will change the spark plug, and they already changed my HPFP....
            Ill see what's the difference after the service
            sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

Here are the videos:
              [youtube]f9K1hUuPQbs[/youtube]

[youtube]1OCgIddXJPg[/youtube]

[youtube]TruyIQ8r-RM[/youtube]
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Just great!! Thanks for the upload Ramster :drool:

Comment

amazing vids rami..... :drool:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Start a new thread. Another event on the 27th of Feb per the website :)

Comment

Great videos Rami ,, NOW WE TALK ...

I'm in for the next event ...

Comment

Simply amaaaaaaaazing!!!! What an event, and mashallah what a collection of beautiful cars! God bless :)

Ayham, I love the I-Race decal, i've seen T-shirts with same logo! I dont remember of that was in Montreal or elsewhere. Isn't that a company that sells and markets to car enthusiats? If its the one in mind, its wonderful! i've seen their products, great quality too!

And couldnt help but notice ur gas tank cover being open in all or ur track pitures hehehehe funny :)

Great videos, pictures, and one hell of a nice track!

Thanks for sharing! :) :) :)
                        sigpic
                        Audi R8 - White / Blk
                        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

You must be mistaken...."iRace" is our design and brand, more details on that later.

And all E46 gas tank doors would do that under hard cornering. I forgot to tape it at the pits!

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            You must be mistaken...."iRace" is our design and brand, more details on that later.

And all E46 gas tank doors would do that under hard cornering. I forgot to tape it at the pits!
                            dont! :nono:

it gives additional grip :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

Okay i guess i was referring to this company.....

And i was joking about the gas tank door :)
                              sigpic
                              Audi R8 - White / Blk
                              Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Lol, is she good with "tools"??? :D

Comment

Working...
                                X