• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ...

10 members :)
    sigpic

Comment

Bruno... u don't even have a flippin car!!

BICYCLE FTMFSOBW!!! :rofl:

Depends on the date and time for me... NOC has to be specific :D
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

don't worry i'll borrow your car if i had to and don't off topic by quoting me after this post.. take it to the offtopic thread ;)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

You can drive my car on YAS Island :)

Comment

guys it got announced enjoy:D

http://yasmarinacircuit.com/en/conte...track-day.html
            sigpic
            :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

full day track session?

Comment

from whats mentioned u get like 3 hours and half for 1000 dhs thats their full track day
                sigpic
                :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

It looks promising
                  sigpic
                  Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

my f*ck*d up luck !
                    Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
                    Majeed Photography

Comment

not bad.. but how do you know which day?

Comment

okay guys I called them here is the offer for the half day session for 650:

1.Morning session or Evening session u can catch.
                        2.For Morning session 7:30 it starts.
                        3.7:30 - 9:00 briefing and formalization and papers.
                        4.9:00 - 12:00 track time. ( I was insisting on them track means track not here and there and they confirmed please someone else confirm also).
                        5.Additional drivers on the same car would cost u 250.
                        6.Tutution is there for 30 minutes with an instructor on track for 350 Dhs.

for three hours 650 sounds sexy to me. but am affraid on my car little bit thats all:)
                        sigpic

Comment

bruno its a one day offer only 23 Jan
                          sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

What about the offer we have at hand here?
                            Forget, 3 hours for 650 is basically us stealing from them! Is it going to be the GP layout? I'm IN..
                            Last edited by Ayham; 14-01-2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

any one can let me rent his car :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

YAS TRACK DAY – Saturday 23 January – YOU Control the action!

After much anticipation, the time has finally come to experience the thrill and excitement of racing your own vehicle at Yas Marina Circuit, home to the Formula 1™ Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and one of the world’s most technologically advanced motor racing facilities ever developed.

This is a unique opportunity to test the performance and handling ability of your own vehicle in a safe and controlled environment that is suitable for all driver abilities ranging from beginners to advanced motorists.

Full day (AED 1,000) and half day sessions (AED 650) are available including the opportunity to purchase passenger rides, GTR hot lap sessions and one-on-one tuition with one of Yas Marina Circuit’s experienced race instructors.

Call 800 YAS (927) to BOOK NOW – sessions are booking fast for our very first track day on Saturday 23 January.

Check http://yasmarinacircuit.com/en/conte...track-day.html for more details on the much awaited YAS TRACK DAY experience.

Enjoy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X