Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castrol TWS 10W60 discontinued...Edge 10W60 now in place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apyip View Post
    IS this the one in Al Quoz? DO you have their contact? I need a couple of bottles urgently. Anyone has some to spare?
    Top Performance Garage:
    For inquiries, please contact Mr. Jaics at
    performance_2000@yahoo.com or by phone on 04-3401804 or Mob : 050 - 6745072 ( Jaics )

www.performance-me.com/home
    Last edited by SSense; 08-10-2008, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      Top Performance Garage:
      For inquiries, please contact Mr. Jaics at
      performance_2000@yahoo.com or by phone on 04-3401804 or Mob : 050 - 6745072 ( Jaics )

www.performance-me.com/home
      Thanks, but this is Performance group. I was there yesterday and the Gentlemen insist that Edge Sport 10w60 is the only 10w60 they have. He also says its the same and Edge do not have 10w60. I smile and said nevermind. Any ideas?
      My Past BMWs
      1972 2002 Ti, 1986 E30 318i, 1988 E30 325i, 1996 E36 320i, 2002 E46 330ci, 2003 E53 4.4V8

sigpic

Comment

We spoke about the same topic in this thread, TWS is not available in Dubai. Couple of members made their order a month back here from Al Ain, we've got unlimited stock of TWS, Made in Europe, in Al Ain.

Comment

We spoke about the same topic in this thread, TWS is not available in Dubai. Couple of members made their order a month back here from Al Ain, we've got unlimited stock of TWS, Made in Europe, in Al Ain.
          I read about that, just thought you mentioned it was also avaiable here in Performance Gp, Dubai.

Anyway, is there any chance I can also add to that order? Much appreciated.
          My Past BMWs
          1972 2002 Ti, 1986 E30 318i, 1988 E30 325i, 1996 E36 320i, 2002 E46 330ci, 2003 E53 4.4V8

sigpic

Comment

I read about that, just thought you mentioned it was also avaiable here in Performance Gp, Dubai.

Anyway, is there any chance I can also add to that order? Much appreciated.
            You can come down here or send somebody to collect it, from New Link Spare Parts, they've got the TWS stock.
            New Link Spare Parts
            03 - 7214249

Comment

You can come down here or send somebody to collect it, from New Link Spare Parts, they've got the TWS stock.
              New Link Spare Parts
              03 - 7214249
              OK, Thanks again. Will try and do that.
              My Past BMWs

sigpic

Comment

OK, Thanks again. Will try and do that.
                You're welcome :)

Comment

New Link Spare Parts
                  03 - 7214249
                  How much do they sell them for?
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                  Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                  Schrick cams
                  Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                  Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                  KW Coilovers V3
                  WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

i think 53 AED per bottle

Comment

Yes, Dhs 53/bottle

Comment

WOW, that's cheap.
                        Thanks
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                        Schrick cams
                        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                        KW Coilovers V3
                        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

If you buy in bulk you can get it lower than that price too.

Comment

Castrol Edge Sport 10W 60 vs. Castrol TWS 10W 60....Whats the difference?

I just had an oil change for my 2003 E46 M3, i got Castrol Edge Sport 10W 60 instead of the TWS!! whats the difference? can the Edge Sport be used for the E46 M3?
                            I was checking the M3Forum.com and there was some kind of debate regarding this matter, however the Castrol website says that the Edge Sport replaces the RS 10W 60 and never mentioned the TWS!
                            sigpic

Comment

This has already been talked about, I would suggest you to read this thread:

http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthre...Castrol&page=4

Comment

Thanks Ali
                                I missed that thread!
                                so the Edge Sport is not the one!! i think i either have to get some TWS or Edge if i can find any of them.
                                Cheers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X