X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

858 views... ;)
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Time is money I personally think that your car won't be drivable for a year if you go with the court route. From a business and financial prespective, you are better off accepting the offer. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

but man what I already know is that any car that comes from BMW showroom already has 5 years warranty unlimited mileage on it and I'm not talking about the service package which is 100k or 5 years whichever comes first

so basically they are offering me nothing!!
        Last edited by Odz; 26-01-2011, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Odz View Post
          man I don't like what they are offering, I'm contacting my lawyer at moment and they will be notified soon
          Consider us behind you... Let us know if there is anything u need!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Odz View Post
            but man what I already know is that any car that comes from BMW showroom already has 5 years warranty unlimited mileage on it and I'm not talking about the service package which is 100k or 5 years whichever comes first

so basically they are offering me nothing!!
            :nono:

- brand new car: 5 years (100,000KM) service + repair, Warranty only 2 years.

but if u insured the car with ADM which is 5.5% for the 1st year then it ll be open mileage.

just my share bro.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I bought my Limina SS and I found out the back had a accident and was repaired before sold to me: After talks.. Used cars is allouwed to sell any car as long as the accident is less then 20% of the car. So im sure there are many people out there driving damaged/repaired cars.
              Current:
              2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
              2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
              2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
              1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
              1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Comment

yeah but the accidents on it exceed 20% of the car's value so I still have a case, thanks for the info ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                  Consider us behind you... Let us know if there is anything u need!
                  i second that.

this is insane..

Comment

Any updates on this...?

Man, hope you get the best out of this

Comment

The car is sold to someone who knows the full story...

Comment

Working...
                      X