E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
    E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
    E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
    E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
    E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
    E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

yeah bruno that's exactly what I'm saying, its not about the severety of the accident, its all about transparency and reputation

I've tried to be reason with them but seems like they don't want to fix the issue the easy way

Comment

use this sentence in your arguments against them and they will understand that you are a serious guy...

the whole point of buying a pre-used BMW is to find Joy in owning the ultimate driving machine instead of suffering from consequences of the authenticity of the actual sale.

Comment

use this sentence in your arguments against them and they will understand that you are a serious guy...

the whole point of buying a pre-used BMW is to find Joy in owning the ultimate driving machine instead of suffering from consequences of the authenticity of the actual sale.

Comment

Once this gains enough momentum, I will email it to BMW-ME. If it falls on deaf ears there as well, there is always the media.

Comment

well he was fired and the funny part is that the GM was acting as that should calm me down and khalas I'll be happy while that does nothing to me while not offering me any compensation
              pfffffft

Comment

thanks you guys the support is appreciated

Comment

i think he should get his position back because he is an intelligent guy... and you to be compensated from all of the managers' salaries so that all can learn a lesson. you can live without a car i guess.

but that's just me :P

can i change your nickname on the forum to "the hurt soul"? :P

Comment

Thats really frustrating!! I know how you feel m8!

I had a similar incident at Al-Futtaim motors with my Lexus IS. After the 15K service, the service rep ran through the bill with me and mentioned there was no air in my spare tyre.

Checked it just in case and i was shocked to see those bastards replaced it with a worn out flat tyre. Took the case to the service manager who as usual shrugged it off saying somebody in my family or one of my friends had a flat and changed it ofcourse.

But i argued with him that the jack hadn't been touched and there were no marks on it. It was brand new. The bastard once again slyly said that whoever had the flat, must have stopped another car and borrowed the jack off them for the change!

I was so mad at them i just walked off because there was nothing i could do. The service guy did not check the tyres before taking the car in and i didnt bother to check it obviously coz i thot i was dealing with a reputable company! :mad:

So i changed my alloys and wheels and the next service i told them.....NOW try stealing these........:bodyguard:

Since then, i have never trusted the agency!

You can always approach a lawyer in this case as I am sure you have a case. You have been lied to clearly to facilitate a quick sale. Your rights have been violated! I know someone who sued a company because his property wasn't delivered even after a second deadline extension and the company settled out of court with a very sweet deal for him!
                    [SIZE="1"]Current:

'09 911 Turbo | Basalt Black | 6speed Manual | SSK |mcchip-dkr Stage2 550hp | Speedtech X-flow 3.0 exhaust | Techart Tips | 997.2 F+R conversion | zunsport mesh| FVD Spacers | KW V3 coilover
                    '09 BMW M3 | Silverstone | DCT | Supersprint Race Exhaust | CF bits
                    '08 BMW Z4M Coupe [TOTAL'ED] | White | Volk Racing 18" TE37'SL alloys | H&R Sport springs | Fox Exhaust | APR CF front splitter | Tekarbon rear lip | ZHP Shifter

Comment

This is shocking! especially since AD dealer has more of a reputation than AGMC. Well this has ruined it all!! one pays the additional amount the premium selection charges to get a well maintained car. Now it seems you are better off with a private sale!

Sorry that you had to go thru this bro....hope you get compensated by BMW ME.
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

yeah seriously I went over to them to just get piece of mind because I've been looking for a car for a while and I absolutely have no time to go through private sales
                        and this what happens
                        seems like headaches don't come for free anymore :P

Comment

I say voice it to XPRESS from gulfnews, and watch how things would change. This is a premium, infact the only, service provider you're referring to and they should be taught a lesson.

Project DVS
                          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

sounds like a good idea, how I can get this story published there? do they have a link where I can post the story there or I just have to call or email them?

Comment

You guys are pretty optimistic, I don't think the media will scare them off as much as you think, one guy's M5 was totalled in the states because of the service advisor "test driving" the car after an oil change in M mode, they're dragging it out in the open now in court and it's been months..
                              Last edited by Haitham; 15-01-2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I might be able to hook you up with someone from gulfnews. I'll let you know on sunday.

Very sorry for what happened to you, its unbelievable what these ppl can do. I am no lawyer but using fake documents is a big deal anywhere in the world that u can go to jail for, inst it?
                                07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X