BMW Official Dealer SALE FRAUD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Official Dealer SALE FRAUD!!!

Heyy guys I'm writing this case that recently happened with me when I bought my E92 335i from Abu Dhabi Motors which is as you all know the official dealer in Abu Dhabi for BMW.

When I bought the 3 series 335i of year model 2009 I was assured by the sales person that the car is absolutely checked and running well and absolutely accident free after specifically asking about its accident’s history even though according to my previous knowledge I know that all BMW cars that are put into the Premium Selection should be flawless and never have been involved in any accidents in order for them to qualify to be in the Premium selection or at least if they have been in accidents I should be informed and sign on a copy of the service history which never happened.But sadly enough I came to find out that I have been cheated and been sold a car with previous accident history.

However, after a week of buying a car I got a dent in the front bonnet from another car backing into it in the parking and while I was getting doing the paper work to get it fixed and showing it to some friends for advise in the matter they pointed out that they doubt that this car has been in previous serious accidents by noticing improper gaps in the doors inner panels and the air bag covers. I was also told that there is a service provided by the Abu Dhabi police website that I can check the previous accidents and I was astonished to find out that the car has been involved in previous accidents when I used that service. When I went back to the sales man to ask for an explanation he claimed that he had no idea and I asked him to get me some details to see if those accidents are serious so he emailed me the history of the car with his investigation comments (refer to "false history" picture file attached) in which you can notice the following:

· A job of number 353303 on 8th of December 2009 with amount of AED 24,000 (USD 6,500) and next to it he wrote “First Normal Service (oil+plugs+filters,etc..) while in fact this was a LIE and this was an accident on the whole left side of the car (refer to picture attached "pic of accident1" and official accident report “accident1”).)

Damaged parts include: front and back driver side fenders, driver side door and back bumper.

· A job order of number 353747 on 21st February 2010 with an cost amount of AED 32,000 (USD 8,700) and next to it he wrote that it is only left rim exchange with some paint on the tip of left fender while the fact is he hid the facts about the true magnitude of the accident to make it seem alright and told me that this job was because the car rubbed against the side walk but sadly the truth is that an SUV hit the car from the right side and the right side was damaged (refer to pictures "pic of accident2" and official accident report “accident2”).

You can also connect each of t he accident dates to the dates of the repair job in the service history copy (can also be easily verified by the insurance company repair reports which I'll approach later to get them in order to attach them later on). Besides Iafter I found out about the accidents and went to complain to the used cars departments the detailed job reports which they brought to verify my complaint of fraud and it clearly linked those accidents to those work order numbers which can be seen in the false history copy attached.

This email received from the salesman confirms with no doubt that I have been mis-leaded and cheated into buying this car and even lied to furthermore after finding out the truth in order to cover up for the previous lies .

I approached the BMW official dealer based on trust and faith in BMW’s well known reputation as they are your representatives and are obliged to keep this reputation spotless in addition to their claim to have the certified history of their vehicles. But unfortunately I was disappointed even more when I tried to complain about this matter to find that the employees and administrators treated this complaint with no realization of the seriousness of the matter and responding casually to my concerns.

They have argued that these are only “cosmetic damages” and they even had the nerve to compare it to a scratch that is caused by running a key to the side of the car and the car is running fine and assuring me that the car will not lose its resale value and it has been through quality checks and many other lame excuses for to justifying the reasons why I should keep the car without complaining which was insulting to my intelligence. They offered to replace me with another car with me having to pay a big difference which was also unacceptable because I’ve already been over my original budget to buy the car in question and I believe there is no reason for me to pay in order to fix their mistakes and besides its like they are treating me as if I just want to change it because I don't like the color or the seat is not comfy while I am asking for a change because I was cheated.

What really pissed me off too is that they also tried to use the dent that my neighbor caused against me and were implying that I was trying to rip them off like they did to me which is insulting and makes no sense because the car was in their BMW workshop in Mussaffah industrial area for around two weeks and the manger was running an "investigation" to verify the facts about the car history so this matter should have appeared to him before accusing me and besides sales man knew about the dent and now they accuse me of hiding the matter.

After I got fed up by the people in the used parts department, I went into the general manager's office hoping that he might be more worried about customer satisfaction and more sensible and the response I got from him is that the car is alright and the BMW repair shop is the top in the region (who cares because you are supposed to be honest with your customers and your standards might not be enough for them). He also said that the deal was done in a proper way and if I wanted an accident free car I should mention it in a contract which is also a lame excuse to me because we are not dealing with some auto trader from the industrial area who I have to be specific with and I'm dealing with the official dealer who claims that he has a reputation while in fact they abuse that reputation into ripping off people like me.

I have approached them in trust and to gain peace of mind and they failed it and I was treated in a VERY VERY BAD WAY so people please be careful when buying a car from the pre-owned or as they claim "the premium selection and I advise the people who already bought cars from the premium selection to check the accident warranty.

DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!!!!

I have removed the chassis numbers and reports numbers from the documents I've attached as this is a public forum but whoever wants to have a look at the documents that I have to verify their relation to the matter you are welcomed to message me.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Odz; 13-01-2011, 01:33 PM. Reason: forgot to attach copy of history

This is beyond belief.

Comment

I'm telling you man, I don't even want to see how I can be treated in normal car showrooms if this is how the offcial dealer deals with its customers!!

Comment

sad to know this happened by AD motors:thumbsdown:, but in my opinion....be strong with them and talk to them again to replace it with other one same model/year/millage with same agreed price in case they still argue and refused....you already had the signed contract which is proofe that the car is accident free (if its not mentioned, its bad luck for you). keep all the paper and get a lawyer to do his job which ll be pain in their A$$!! that time they ll start running after you to make a settlement.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Well I did all the talking with the people in Abu Dhabi Motors and I'm done talking with them and went to the Consumer Protection Authorities and filed a complaint against them over there and inshallah going to drag them to court, the contract does not mention the accident free thing but I have the email from the salesman that confirms that I was lied to :)

like I said they wanted to replace but they said I have to pay a price difference on any car I choose which is not a solution u know

Comment

good to hear that, and keep us updated Odz

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

HOLY ****!!! man, contact BMW ME Head Quarters here in Dubai.... tell them the exact details of wut happend. I duno it might be helpful!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

I was given the contact email of the person in charge in BMW middle east and sent him an email like three days ago, fingers crossed hehe

Comment

:omg2: cant imagine man am soory to hear :( that good luck and keep us updated

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                  E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                  E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                  E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                  E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                  E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                  E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                  E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

sorry guys forgot to attach the copy of the email the sales man sent me

you can see it in "false history.jpg"

check it out

Comment

im really surprised!!!! How they can hide that things!!! When I bought my M5 last july I asked for the car file and they told me every single bolt has been changed on the car and they told me what exactly has been done to the car in past, they told me there was an accident on the rear right wheel after the previous owner got the car of 2 weeks and all was replaced with new stuff and it was ok for me coz they informed me that. I know how u feel when discover that ur car had an previous accident u don’t know about it.

Comment

Beyond belief!

At least AGMC are not the only ones!
                        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

The way I see it is that a customer walks in the pre-owned showroom and ends up buying a car that the dealership presented paper work for stating that this particular car has been “serviced” instead of actually being “repaired”… why would they present false documentation, do you have the document? Because I can’t see it in the attached items.

For me the accident is minor and it wouldn’t make a difference if it was rolled-over for that I care. But here I question the transparency of the dealership towards selling cars and providing false documentation to their customers.

Another point that worries me is that this is the first time I hear that a dealership provides 2 options of categories when buying a car. So do we actually get to specify what we want? I think it goes without saying that no one will walk into a pre-used showroom and ask for a car that was previously involved in an accident.

Due to the importance of being the dealership of the capital of UAE and being the most dealer which sold alpinas and Ms at one point to humbly look into the customer’s point of view instead of looking into how they will save a potential loss, and to replace the car or atleast compensate for the customer’s wasted time/money and psychological damage.

People from abu dhabi motors are actually reading this right now I guess they should be able to sort it out with their own wisdom and experience in the field. I know they are capable of doing it because the whole point of buying a pre-used BMW is to find Joy in owning the ultimate driving machine instead of suffering from consequences of the authenticity of the actual sale.

Comment

yeah man I know!!
                            I mean I wouldn't have mind if I was told
                            I told them before I bought the car to get me any history of accidents and after two days when I went to check the results and pay the down payment the salesman told me its all good and no accidents man

Comment

what kind of salesman he is :thumbsdown: he must punished for this!!

Comment

Working...
                              X