No announcement yet.

BMW Official Dealer SALE FRAUD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the media is the place to go, especially peoples opinion via XPRESS - there was a cobone offer which went wrong and the salon ended up paying 15k in compensation - thanks to press!

http://gulfnews.com/about-gulf-news/...xpress/contact
    Consumer Complaints in the dropdown

Don't forget to put in your phone number for direct calls - will be authentic and quicker

Project DVS
    Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
    CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

I say we wait and see. ADM has been given notice of this issue and they promised they will handle it.

Comment

thanks rady I would really appreciate the hook up, would be more useful if I get contact through people they know :D

thanks perplexity I'm going to write them and see how it goes ;)

Comment

ahh ok Ayham I just saw your post

I guess I can wait and see how it goes with ADM

Comment

Send an email to Gulfnews telling them the subject of your topic and you'll get a call in no time, on Gulfnews website, down below click on 'Contact Us'..

They'll blow ADM out of proportion.. At first they'll get in touch with ADM and try solving the issue under the table, if they dont agree to compensate you in any way THEN this topic will go into papers..

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              I say we wait and see. ADM has been given notice of this issue and they promised they will handle it.
              i agree with you ayham

Originally posted by Odz View Post
              ahh ok Ayham I just saw your post

I guess I can wait and see how it goes with ADM
              it ll be better to wait a few days more, the salesman who sold u the car has been terminated refer to ADM, hope within next couple of days ll be good news for u.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

no need... don't do anything just sit back and enjoy the ride. we already have members who work in News papers and car magazines in the forums specifcally Gulf news... they are reading this now so don't worry things will be taken care off alone.

Comment

Guys i beleive member Odz should take it to the media because : one ADM would be the ones begging him to forgive rather than him going after them and trying to get his rights.
                  two this will teach them a lesson to be nicer to their customers.
                  three it will teach them to rate their sales ppl based on customer satisfaction rather than sales figures which is wut drove this sales man to lie in the first place.
                  I really hope it works out for u odz .

Comment

yeah you're right waseem and thats my plan but they have been already notificated through the club so I'll give them a couple of days to see how it goes, they probably know its gonna get messy if the issue is not solved soon :P

Comment

Odz, sorry to hear this. Do u have any idea how to contact the salesman? Get him to rat the whole thing out if hes willing. Hes terminated anyway. Push the blame to the GM. Wait, ask him nicely to tell the public via media how the management works. How they rip buyers with their premium selections. In fact, they select which buyer to cheat. Hope everything will be fine...

Comment

im speechless :S !!
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

An email has been sent to one of our media affiliates. Awaiting their reply on the matter. I believe ADM were given ample time to respond.

Comment

ADM has been informed more than 2 times, but it seems they want it to be in different way :thumbsdown:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Let them have it!
                              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Sweeet!! :P
                                Yep let 'em have it :D

Comment

Working...
                                X