No announcement yet.

BMW Official Dealer SALE FRAUD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I have previous sent BMW Middle East an email regarding this matter and yesterday talked to the aftersales area manager and today he sent this email as a response after he met with ADM and looked what they had to say

I also have a meeting with them on sunday in the consumer protection authority after I filed an official complaint

check the email and let me know what you think:

Dear Mr. Al Nazer,

Sorry for not getting back to you today, as I am traveling after being in Abu Dhabi.

I received a report with all repairs and can confirm that the vehicle is not an "accident car" as per legal definition. On the other hand, I was unable to find out more about the exact communication between ADM and your good self. But – it is true that the vehicle had body repairs and although they can be judged as "minor" repairs in term of BMW body workmanship, you should have been informed. With this in mind, I understand that a meeting has been arranged on Sunday where Abu Dhabi Motors will take up this matter once again with you and they received the recommendation from BMW Middle East side to find an amicable solution together with you.

With kind regards from BMW,

Michael Marx

Aftersales Area Manager

BMW Group Middle East

Comment

That's a good prospect. Keep us updated.

Comment

They will not do anything worst case scenario they will compensate

Comment

its good step for me....keep us updates and if u want...i ll join u sunday, give me a call bro. 050-3129359

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

just a small advise i know its ur right and u have to be compensated for being cheated but look at it from a diffrent prospective I would say inspect the car carefully either at das autoworks or at AGMC i know the inspection at AGMC will cost u around 1800 DHS make sure nothing wrong with it if nothing is wrong thats good. see what they can give u as freebee's if something is wrong mechanically ask them to be repaired at their workshop and some freebee's
            sigpic
            :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

yeah sounds like a good progress from BMW ME's side but hope ADM doesn't keep on going in circles and argueing on sunday and ignore BMW ME's (even though I don't think somebody would do that after being told to fix the issue by their superiors) recommendations

and eoudeh will give you a call later today ;)

Comment

This should be your one-line argument: "I DO NOT want a car that has some of its panels repainted."

This way you are not arguing about the structural integrity of the car. And it's your right to pay your money towards a car that has its paint uniform and sprayed at the same date. We all know how the value of repainted cars is here in this region. Protect your investment.

Comment

http://www.guide2dubai.com/550-UAE-h...rotection.html

Comment

Dude ... my advise to u, and this comes from observing many similar incidents of people i know, is not to hurry up and accept any offer of settling this issue before having an idea on what is the max remedy u might possibly get. because u still have a wild card to paly which u might not be aware of, its "Munich".

A simple e-mail to the right person in BMW Germany will definitely get u the compensation u deserve, and i can guarantee u it will make ADM's best offer look like nickels and dimes.

and believe me they will not even try to argue about the technicality of the type of the accident. these guys realy care about their reputation and the people presenting them. they might acctualy punish ADM for buying the car in the first palce. u asked for an accident free car and u didnt get one, u should be compensated for being mislead.

My friend's father bought a MB S 320 from the dealer's used division in abu dhabi, shortly after that he got into an accident and slightly injured his nose because the driver's airbag didnt not work. he got into the same bull sh* u went through with the dealer, so he decides to go to "ze germans" ...... and u know what he didnt even hear from them after that .... on the other hand he got a call from the Abu Dhabi dealer asking him to "KINDLY"come pick up his BRAND NEW FREE S32 AMG. and thats what u get from dealing with respectable people.

Going to the media will not do u any good, plus i guess they wouldnt have the balls to mention the dealers name.

These people should realize that it is a great responsibility to be authorized to represent that roundel .... and they will not do that untill they a few slaps from their big boss.

Comment

Hey rami I've emailed the bmw group germany customer service several times but the onlyx response I got "we have forwarded your issue to the concerned department" and I dont know if they would be doing something already

but I think you're friend's issue might be more serious since he was injured and its a safety related issue but I'm writing them a reminder right now

however, they have offered me a 5 years open mileage warranty so what do you guys think?

Comment

Ask for a life time warranty on the car that will still be valid even if u roll it over on purpose

Comment

guys comon....5 years warranty with open millage its good for now, and also extending the service contrat 50k with AED10,000/-also good to me since its worth almost 14,000/- and they refused to refund the amount and take back the car.

i was with odai on sunday and they said this wht they can do right now, if its not accepted the only way to go is court and allah know when its time come the salesman ll be here in abu dhabi or not! coz ADM ask him if he informed the buyer or not (the answer was yes) and buyer (odz) said no....the manager of the consumer authority said if its like this ...the court ll be the only way.
                          ADM motor represntative said its not big accident and its repaired in the agency which is BMW workshop.

Odz.....if u r not satisfied, contact ADM again and tell them i dont accept ur offer and they ll go to court....then u ll not be able to drive the car till the issue completely solved....and who knows how long it ll take. so its up to u bro to accept it or reject it, our support ll be more and more :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

On a serious note I do think it's a good deal what they offered since now Eyad is mentioning the warranty as well. So u will get 5yrs service contract with a 50k kms warranty. That's a taker for me.

I know that you will put too much miles on your car and if I were u I would accept it and call it a day

Comment

As crappy as u think this offer is right now (and not taking into account all the frustration and anger) it is the only available offer... trust me when I tell you ( cause I'm a lawyer), going to court is a pretty ****** way to settle it... it could swing either way as it is your word against the salesmans. Court might get u a better deal but it could also decide in ADM's favour... question is, r u willing to take the risk? Unfortunately, the court system here, just like most Arab countries, takes a long time and nothing is 100% guaranteed!

it truly is a crappy and no doubt frustrating situation but the reality is that it happened... u gotta decide on which route you gonna take! Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you... we're all here for support!
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

man I don't like what they are offering, I'm contacting my lawyer at moment and they will be notified soon

Comment

Working...
                                X