No announcement yet.

Exhaust System for E63 M6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as i said earlier get her impounded with honor and dignity.... don't forget to raise your head high while driving into the impound lot.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

Why would you say that Bruno. I am only considering the toned down version.

Every time I make up my mind to go ahead you post the same scary stuff.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Bruno.. dont scare him off dude!!!

I am driving exhaust systems and straight pipes since i can think and also in the last 4 years here in DUBAI and i NEVER had any issue with the police!!!! I am currently running Reuter Race and the x pipe will be on the way soon.. My M3 had Reuter Race and straight pipe... My RS4 had straight pipes and race exhaust...my e 60 had a FULL system with straight pipes and it was backfiring... and i never had an issue..

Some ppl have bad luck.. thats it in life.. if u think that way than u shouldnt even tint ur windows or do anything to the car...

Let the man enjoy his car dude....

Dont listen to him Hasan.. he is just messing with you.. He is gonna drive around in an e39 M5 with Reuter RACE!!!! :)

BTW.. so the Reuter Sport Cans + the Cats will give you around 15-20 hp increase depending on the car..

Only sport and race version available...
        sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
        Dubai Investment Park 2
        The Curve Building Complex
        Warehouse No.1
        P.O Box 28638
        Dubai, United Arab Emirates
        Office: +97148830851
        Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
        Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
        Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

just took a quick spin with my car on stock cans and it seems that we will all go to the impound :D

lol i'm joking you can always work your way out of the impound ;)

Comment

if u go to jbr and places like that often... then get ready for the impound

if u r not a poser, then dont worry bro, it is very unlikely

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

Come on Bruno bhai sb. This is not funny. I do not frequent places like JBR. But still I don't want to work my way out of the impound.
              sigpic

Comment

Guys... dont scare that man off.. seriously.... its like mickey mouse talk.. JBR... whats wrong with JBR??

U make it sound that this is a horrible place here...

People are running straight pipes.... Race exhausts.... cat deletes.... Come one.. Hasan want SPORT exhaust and some cats...

It all depends how heavy your right foot is..

As long as u dont drive as a maniac and dont really push it like a maniac where cops could be around there is no Problem...

Everybody here is driving a modified BMW and almost everyone has an exhaust system....It all depends on the driver..

of course u shouldt go and race on jumeirah beach road with a modified car.. police will stop you...

Police will stop you if you do trouble...thats all...

How many of the guys here had their cars impounded for an Exhaust here???
                sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                Dubai Investment Park 2
                The Curve Building Complex
                Warehouse No.1
                P.O Box 28638
                Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                Office: +97148830851
                Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
                  As long as u dont drive as a maniac and dont really push it like a maniac where cops could be around there is no Problem...

of course u shouldt go and race on jumeirah beach road with a modified car.. police will stop you...

Police will stop you if you do trouble...thats all...
                  Very well said, Hasan dont be scared, Bruno is kidding, he isnt serious..

Comment

Very true what Franz said... It all depends how you drive your car and how crazy you act...

I've had some loud exhausts on my previous cars, the Evo and specially the Corvette... I'm practically on Jumeirah Beach Road every night and never got pulled over once...

I've ordered a loud a$$ exhaust from Switzer for my GTR now and I know for a fact that if i don't act stupid I won't get pulled over for no reason...

Hasan just get what you want bro... And just make sure that you drive like a sane person when you're in the city specially in busy places...

Enjoy your car bro!...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
                    -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Originally posted by pathfinder
                      if u go to jbr and places like that often... then get ready for the impound

if u r not a poser, then dont worry bro, it is very unlikely
                      Hassan has figured out Dubai life :D

Comment

hasan bro. go with it as simon suggest and im following you soon :D
                        dont be scared bro. here in AD more tough and im really like Eisenmann setup, i installed the muffler in my pooooor E46 318i :) and i like the sport sound and i know i cant compare it with the monster engine V10, but definitely ll go with it for my M5 soon.
                        go ahed and good luck bro.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Eyad, it does carry a lot of weight.
                          sigpic

Comment

wow!! this is the longest thread for an exhaust selection...

i think you guys are confusing hasan :P

:rofl:

Not gonna add any more confusion bro, i think you got enough chefs in your kitchen trying to cook you a meal ;)
                            Current
                            E92 M3 - Mineral White
                            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                            E36 318is
                            E39 540i ///M sport
                            VW CC
                            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Let me start this post by thanking everyone for their time, patience, advice, guidance and participation.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

I am truely greatful to all of you and apprecite all the research, effort and time that has been spent to help me.

I have deicded to get the Tubi Style Street Exhaust and what they call the centre section.

Once again! Oceans of gratitude and respect to everyone!
                              sigpic

Comment

Guys

The exhaust has been held by the customs. Apparently they want to see the commercial invoice.

I got it shipped through aramex shop and ship and I don't have the commercial invoice. Generally, the invoice comes with the shipment.

Please help.

Thanks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X