E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
    E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

I have got to get me the new ///M6.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Renderings: 2012 BMW 6 Series Convertible

Andy Valencia of GermanCarForum puts his creativity to use and renders the next generation 2012 BMW 6 Series Convertible. Due to be unveiled by the end of this year with a 2011 March debut at Geneva Motor Show, the new 6er Convertible joins the recently unveiled Coupe Concept.

Designed by the same team, the new 6er Convertible follows a similar design language that will be seen across the 6 Series family. Similar to the Coupe, the new 6er Convertible features shorter overhangs and wider fender flares, and has a wider track than the current generation. Overall dimensions are said to be between the new 5 Series and 7 Series.

The corona ring headlights, a BMW trademark, made their way into the new 6 Series as well. The taillights continue to sport an L-shape and LEDs. The high-end convertible continues to make use of a soft top, despite initial rumors that a hardtop will be offered for the first time.

New 6 Series will feature a combination of diesel and petrol offerings. The high-end diesel model will be the 640d, powered by the N57 turbocharged straight-6 common rail diesel engine outputting 306 horsepower. The 650i will be the highest offering powered by the 4.4 liter V8 Twin-turbo engine found in the other 50i models.

The first U.S. 2011 6 Series model will debut in March of next year in the form of BMW 650i Convertible.

Source: bmwblog

Comment

niiiice
          but its too soft it lost the BMW soul in this one :(

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
          E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
          E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
          E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
          E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
          E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
          E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
          E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

:drool: on the LCI tail light!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Next year, BMW will unveil the newest and latest generation M6. Built atop the 6 Series Coupe platform, the most expensive M models in the line-up will join another exciting 6 Series variant due out around the same time, the Gran Coupe.
              Rumored to be phased out when the new bodystyle arrives, the M6 prototypes showed recently that F12 M6 project is still on track. Therefore, rendering artists are beginning to illustrate the design of the new M flagship. Jon Sibal draws out the new M6 for LeftLaneNews and showcases a car that continues to carry the typical wider rear fenders and the usual four-tailpipe exhaust system characteristic to M models.
              At the front end, a more aggressive and typical M-style bumper with integrated diffuser is included as well. A cloth top will return in an effort to both keep the droptop’s weight to a minimum and to give it a more distinct, classic appearance.:drool:

The new M6 will likely be powered by an upgraded version of the 4.4 liter V8 engine, producing near 600 horsepower. A similar engine but will less output is rumored to appear in the next M5 as well.
              The power is exclusively directed to the rear wheels and should make for an impressive acceleration. A regular sprint to 60mph is not expected to take more than 4 seconds.
              The 2013 BMW M6 will debut next year most likely at the Paris Motor Show.
              :drool::drool::drool:

Source: www.bmwblog.com
              sigpic
              BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

loooove the front look!!! and damn to the rims :drool:
                Last edited by eoudeh; 07-03-2011, 11:30 PM.

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Now THAT is a good looking M6!!!!!
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Love the rims!

But I am keeping the E63.
                    sigpic

Comment

WOW !! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

The front is amazing !!! That is one nice m6 !!!
                      07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                        Love the rims!

But I am keeping the E63.
                        u should bro, it ll be one of its kind!

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                          u should bro, it ll be one of its kind!
                          Thanks Eyad!
                          sigpic

Comment

still not feeling it..
                            its a nice and love the design whats so on.. but 2012 M6 should be more aggressive and i dont see that in this version.. anyway lets wait till its on the road to judge
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I went for an oil change and was bored so i went around in the showroom and was surprised by this The all new 640i enjoy.

335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
                              White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

That's in Sharjah AGMC Showroom if I'm not mistaken ! :)
                                sigpic
                                07' HFP Accord | Current
                                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Working...
                                X