X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More photos BMW 6 Series Coupe Concept

Comment

BMW M6 F12 renderings based on 6 series coupe concept

Rendered images are based on the BMW Concept 6 Series Coupé which BMW will be premiering at the Paris Motor Show next month
      Here are some rendered images of the upcoming 2012 BMW M6 Coupe (F12) compliments of Bimmerboost.com.

Comment

:drool: love the new rendering!
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Exterior and Interior Videos: BMW 6 Series Coupe Concept

[YOUTUBE]JIZdpmGwS-o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hgioj2M6BCs[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

:drool: if the m6 looked like the rendering ! I will sell everything i have !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
            Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Daem. I have got to get me one of those.
              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

DAYUUUUUM the rendering of the white M6 is BEAUTIFUL!!! aggressive and poised!!! I love it!!!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

New Rendering: 2012 BMW M6

Jon Sibal and LeftLaneNews bring us a new rendering of the next generation BMW M6. Most of the known details at the moment can be found in our previous report, so far now we will focus on some insight provided by the usual BMW agent Scott27.

“M6 Coupe like 1M is a Segler car (Dr. Kay Segler, M boss). The forthcoming M5 was initiated before he took over the reigns. The M6 features sharper edges within the aerodynamic packet of the 1M Coupe and M6 Coupe.

The M6 also brings a new sharper visual appearance to the M cars with the M3 and future 1M, as well as Z4M all set to benefit from the new edgier look.

The brief for the next M6 Coupe is to make the car less an M5 Coupe and make it stand out more from within the shadow of the M5.

The reason for this is the Gran Coupe which will arrive as an M variant in early 2014, so to have two four-doors vehicle doing the same thing is entirely confusing to the customer.

The new M6 Coupe will have its own attributes and characteristics in order to challenge established rivals from Porsche, Audi, Bentley, Aston Martin, Jaguar and Mercedes-Benz.

The new M6 Coupe will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2012. The M6 Cabrio will follow later in 2012. M6 Gran Coupe will arrive in late 2013.

A Possible M6 Shooting brake is on the cards.”
                  Source: bmwblog

Comment

Its defo on my wish list!

I guess I am hooked to the M6s.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love all these renderings! Brilliant
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Photoshop or leaked photo: 2012 BMW 6 Series Convertible

Comment

Look like convertible Lexus to me :dunno:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

New BMW 6 Series Convertible Spotted in Pennsylvania

Totally unexpected, the new generation BMW 6 Series Convertible shows up on U.S. soil and out of all places, in Pennsylvania. The folks over at Kilometer Magazine spotted a 6er Convertible test mule in rural Pennsylvania, still wearing camouflage and a covered up dashboard.

Similar to the BMW 6 Series Coupe Concept unveiled at Paris Motor Show, the new 6er Convertible features the shorter overhangs and wider fender flares and it is wider than the current generation, with dimensions between the new 5 Series and the 7 Series.

The corona ring headlights seen in the new 6er Coupe also made their way into the new 6 Series Convertible. The taillights are slightly larger than in the current generation and they feature the L-shaped LEDs.

First reports were claiming a hardtop 6 Series Cabrio, but all the latest information we received point to towards a soft top canvas.

New 6 Series will feature a combination of diesel and petrol offerings. The high-end diesel model will be the 640d, powered by the N57 turbocharged straight-6 common rail diesel engine outputting 306 horsepower. The 650i will be the highest offering powered by the 4.4 liter V8 Twin-turbo engine found in the other 50i models.

The first U.S. 2011 6 Series model will debut in March of next year in the form of BMW 650i Convertible. In July 2011, the 650 Coupe will follow. Later in September of 2011, the BMW 640 Coupe and Convertible will launch, along with the xDrive variant of the 650.

Comment

What colour is that?

sigpic

Comment

New BMW 6 Series to be featured in Mission Impossible 4

Rumor of the day is that Tom Cruise’s next Mission Impossible flick will feature the all-new BMW 6 Series. Currently filming in Dubai and the UK, the movie franchise will launch their fourth episode next year.

Mission Impossible: The Ghost Protocol will include some car-chase actions that will feature the new 6er, along with other BMW models.

According to the same insider Scott27, Tom Cruise was recently a guest of BMW in Munich and received a preview of the new 6 Series Convertible.

Design wise, the new 2012 BMW 6 Series will not be a twin-brother to the CS Concept, but some design cues made it into the new 6er, including some design elements from the recently unveiled Gran Coupe.

A heated debate around a soft-top versus hardtop roof took place for a while, but the latest information coming from Munich mention the former variant as being the correct one. The car will continue to use a soft canvas.

The BMW 650i and 640i Convertible will make their US debut next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X