This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    Can't wait man...you have our full support!!

In the mean time, if you wish from us to open a MINI forum here let me know and you can run it and direct people toward it till you guys have a webbie or keep it here if you wish to :)
    +1

this way we can get some chicks on our site :yippy:

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Then I suggest we include the Pug 206cc into our Club :rofl:

Comment

Bro thanks so much. All of us here know that my motivation to work on opening a MINI club came from you guys.
        When things start becoming more official (get more info/details), ill open a thread and that should be more than enough :)

and hahahahahaha... you know, NOT ALL MINI drivers are girls - despite being checked out a few times by tinted Patrols.

Comment

Originally posted by MCS View Post
          and hahahahahaha... you know, NOT ALL MINI drivers are girls - despite being checked out a few times by tinted Patrols.
          and your long hair doesn't help :rofl:

or did u cut it? i can't remember..

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

MCS is a 'minority', and I classify you as 'courageous' :D

Comment

dude... I cut it in February.

and yes... when my hair was long, even when they noticed I'm a guy, they still threw there numbers at me.

Comment

hahahahahahahahaahahahaahhaahahah!! <----- this a real crack out!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MCS View Post
                  dude... I cut it in February.

and yes... when my hair was long, even when they noticed I'm a guy, they still threw there numbers at me.
                  LoLz, its even difficult to cope with having long hair here :P

Comment

ok........ whats happening here guys whats up????
                    Audi TT (2009)
                    Infiniti G35 (2008)
                    Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Morning all,

JESUS I’m busy at work!! My boss has given me “mission impossible” before I go on leave at the end of the week, didn’t get out of here until 5.30 last night and it will be the same tonight.
                      My Cousin arrives on Tuesday night so it’ll be back to 2.30 for the remainder of the week so I’ll not be able to chat with you all very much this week.

Ernest and Sewerside, I appreciate your coverage of the new Metallica album a few pages ago, I’m too much of a fanatic to agree with you, I think it’s the most important thrash metal album since the black album as far as Metallica boy’s go.
                      Been here for over 3 years and every time Time Out magazine features and artist they usually arrive to play within a few month, so imagine my excitement when I picked up this weeks edition only to find a 2 page feature on Metallica……COME ON THE DESERT ROCK FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!
                      2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
                        ok........ whats happening here guys whats up????
                        hi :hi:

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                          Morning all,

JESUS I’m busy at work!! My boss has given me “mission impossible” before I go on leave at the end of the week, didn’t get out of here until 5.30 last night and it will be the same tonight.
                          My Cousin arrives on Tuesday night so it’ll be back to 2.30 for the remainder of the week so I’ll not be able to chat with you all very much this week.

Ernest and Sewerside, I appreciate your coverage of the new Metallica album a few pages ago, I’m too much of a fanatic to agree with you, I think it’s the most important thrash metal album since the black album as far as Metallica boy’s go.
                          Been here for over 3 years and every time Time Out magazine features and artist they usually arrive to play within a few month, so imagine my excitement when I picked up this weeks edition only to find a 2 page feature on Metallica……COME ON THE DESERT ROCK FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!
                          Tough luck mate!
                          I just got back from getting my medical done, oh the hoards of un-civilised men over there!
                          The stench of fresh sweat :puke:
                          And a few, and i mean very few lovely ladies - a treat to sore eyes in sucha place, i say!

The doctor was a real gentleman - he didnt ask, nor did he say a word. . .and the 'gentle' hand he shoved the needle into my arm, in-the-wrong-place. . how sweet of him, a second try and he got it wrong. . .and this is what he had to say

" sorry! this has happened the 4th time today"

on the third and final one . . a test of patience and faith for . . bugger gets it right. . .!
                          Praise the lord!
                          X-ray machine stopped working 2 guys before my turn. . ."next room please"
                          By the end of it . . i had only 34+2 people in front of me.

Got everything done, sat in my baby. . *ignition* . . . . *cluckk clukk clukkk*

and there was my night in shining armor and badges!

"give me license. . . this is wrong parking"

thereeeee we go again!

Got through to today somehow. . . and now i'm back in office . . with a workload for a life time . .

Cheers fellas!

Hope you have a good one atleast!
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

LoLz Hiten, looks like you had a marathon day.
                            BTW im allergic to needles, but if that happened to me ever, i would poke the same needle in his eye !!
                            So got your license back or its confisticated ?? Poor you :P

Comment

Morning all,

How are we on this fine day?.....busy???
                              2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

morning to you too... i'm going to work now :S

hope thing are fine with you bb

Comment

Working...
                                X