Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh poor Nabs........ anything exciting happening this weekend? Guys what happend to our racing school, I really wanna take the Evo on track.
    Audi TT (2009)
    Infiniti G35 (2008)
    Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

check the HPDS thread

Comment

is it still happening? i have no info. on that at all. But in anyway.
        Audi TT (2009)
        Infiniti G35 (2008)
        Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Black Betty, judging by your new sig, may i assume that you're from "the other said of Hadrian's Wall", shall we say? What's your home city?
          theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
          Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
          Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
          Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

I'm from the surrounding "overspill" of Glasgow, my towns called Airdrie, total $hit hole with a $hit football team.............but I luv em':)

Where are you from your self Phil? and are you part of any of the UK BMW forums?
            2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
              I'm from the surrounding "overspill" of Glasgow, my towns called Airdrie, total $hit hole with a $hit football team.............but I luv em':)

Where are you from your self Phil? and are you part of any of the UK BMW forums?
              Ha, i love it, another real football fan who loves his team even though they're dump. I sympathise my friend, i'm from Kent (Rochester) and my team is Gillingham, a League 2 side who recently plummeted to new depths by being beaten 7-0 (just to confirm that wasn't a typo, i said SEVEN-NIL) to Cheltenham. Cheltenham, FFS! :cry:

I lived in Scotland for a few years in my youth, a village called Inverkeilor over in the east near Montrose. Beautiful scenery, lovely people, but quite possibly the coldest place in the universe - those polar bears and penguins ain't felt proper cold until they've done a stint in Inverkeilor!

I'm not a member of the UK clubs, though i did own BMW's there. Only once i got the M3 here did i consider joining a forum...i should have joined earlier, i love it!
              theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
              Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
              Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
              Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                Female Body Inspector…..I wish
                :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
                  Ha, i love it, another real football fan who loves his team even though they're dump. I sympathise my friend, i'm from Kent (Rochester) and my team is Gillingham, a League 2 side who recently plummeted to new depths by being beaten 7-0 (just to confirm that wasn't a typo, i said SEVEN-NIL) to Cheltenham. Cheltenham, FFS! :cry:

I lived in Scotland for a few years in my youth, a village called Inverkeilor over in the east near Montrose. Beautiful scenery, lovely people, but quite possibly the coldest place in the universe - those polar bears and penguins ain't felt proper cold until they've done a stint in Inverkeilor!

I'm not a member of the UK clubs, though i did own BMW's there. Only once i got the M3 here did i consider joining a forum...i should have joined earlier, i love it!
                  I know Inverkeilor well,
                  I used to work for the Forestry Commission in my teens and we were somewhere outside Penicuik and the Keilor national park for tree surgery operations.
                  Accent’s are slightly different between the 2 coasts:rofl: they sing, we bark!!!

Gillingham had a really good run about 5 years ago didn’t they? I thought they were one of those “always in the middle” type teams?
                  Airdrie are playing better just now but the old glory days of the 90’s are loooooong gone, we wont be making any repeat performances in the Scottish cup any time soon!!!
                  2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
                    Whats up with this place!!!! Public sector get 6 days of holiday but private get only 2 why is that i mean.......... What we none nationals dont have a life,or dont wanna travel i mean COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Just to clear your thoughts Khanoomi its not about UAE nationals :nono:
                    In public sector also we have expatriates. Moreover, the Govt here forces the private sector to apply the holidays same as the public sector, but the individuals who own the industries in private sector think about their loss while closing for so many days. So to compromise with the Govt laws, they atleast give you a 2 day Holiday, without the Govt's Law they wouldn't even do that and you'd had to work 365 days - annual leave :)

Comment

mr. national!
                      I like the way you defend :)
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                        mr. national!
                        I like the way you defend :)
                        Frankly speaking, im not defending my nationality :nono: (Hate racism of Religion, Colour & Nationality)
                        Im just saying what's been applied in this country, I too feel pitty for the people working in pvt sector, but it always depends on the individuals owning the companies, not the govt :)
                        Last edited by SSense; 26-09-2008, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                          Frankly speaking, im not defending my nationality :nono: (Hate racism of Religion, Colour & Nationality)
                          Im just saying what's been applied in this country, I too feel pitty for the people working in pvt sector, but it always depends on the individuals owning the companies, not the govt :)
                          :) true true
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

BTW, havent you gone for the RLC ?!

Comment

nah man . . not without you :rofl:

no man . .didnt feel like getting out of the house . .so i was like 'F' it
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

I too got some work and plus busy cuz its end of Ramada, thats why I cudnt make it. But i wish all the guys who took part a very all the best :)

Comment

Working...
                                X