This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning all...

I was driving home two days ago from the DIFC and I spotted the white E46 M3 coming out of the parking here... it's got the 19" rims and has an "Exotic Cars" number plate frame... anyone know him? Ayham and Phil... someone's been copying ur cars, hehe
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

seen it there a couple of times :)

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:wazzap: had gone to F1 cafe to watch the last F1 race...and saw this 335i cabrio with Iforged senekas! gun metal finish.... uffff....they look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donations :please: so that i can get myself a set ;)
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

so whats everyone been up too??? How's work guys ?? is anyone facing the financial crunch ???
          Audi TT (2009)
          Infiniti G35 (2008)
          Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Work is kind of oK, not feeling any financial crisis until now :D

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              Good morning all...

I was driving home two days ago from the DIFC and I spotted the white E46 M3 coming out of the parking here... it's got the 19" rims and has an "Exotic Cars" number plate frame... anyone know him? Ayham and Phil... someone's been copying ur cars, hehe
              I think you (or someone) mentioned this car a few weeks ago...it's the missing triplet in mine and Ayham's family! Don't want to think how much he/she would have paid for it at Exotic Cars though!

Funnily enough, i've seen about 4 M3 verts in the past few days...two pineapple yellow/gold, two gun-metal grey. The gun-metal ones, with black leather interiors and OEM 19's look awesome. A few months ago, Nabil (i think) mentioned that the dream vert colour combo would be alpine on imola...now that would look SWEET!
              theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
              Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
              Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
              Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                :wazzap: had gone to F1 cafe to watch the last F1 race...and saw this 335i cabrio with Iforged senekas! gun metal finish.... uffff....they look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donations :please: so that i can get myself a set ;)
                you had a chance to grab mine for a bargain :bricks:

BMW history:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                  you had a chance to grab mine for a bargain :bricks:
                  Yours were not made for the e46 M3 :) :logic: if they were, I wouldnt have hesitated ;)
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

but they were excellent with the spacers on my 2007 Z4MC & now they're with the new owner who'll get them installed very soon.. you think we care less about our cars that you do about yours?

don't get me wrong, i'm not pissed off coz u didn't buy them, but i wanted to see your M look like this :drool: :drool: :drool:

BMW history:

Comment

wallah! i wanted to see my car look like that too....but the lip on ur set was much smaller than these :) .... i checked with iforged regarding that....i wish i get a good deal on iforged senekas/swifts made for the ///M3 hmmmmmmmm :(...
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

SimonB is selling a nice set of rims did you talk to him?

BMW history:

Comment

+1 simonB FTMFW!

Comment

yea i did....they are nice...but i feel the CSL replicas are better! :) ..... I wana save up for the iforged :D
                            Current
                            E92 M3 - Mineral White
                            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                            E36 318is
                            E39 540i ///M sport
                            VW CC
                            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

for the kind of money that i would buy a brand new set of iforged i would've definitely went for a supercharger instead. the csl is a better money for value and a used set of rims is also as good. but brand new iforged was a mistake that i did (since i was the one who got them in)

a member here has a used set of iforged for sale.. and theya re the senekas... Ua3 is his nickname. he has thicker lip all around

Comment

Wazif let me tell you something from my experience :read:

rims with polished stainless steel lips look great when the lip is clean & shining, but believe me it's a PITA to maintain the shine on the lip! i had to buy a special polish (mother's brand) from the US to restore the shine on my rims (after i showed them to you & before i gave them to the new owner).. the main problem is that if water dries out on the lip (after a car wash for ex) it will leave watermarks (stains) which are very hard to remove.. also brake dust makes the lip lose it's shine :thumbsdown:

otherwise they're great

BMW history:

Comment

Working...
                                X