X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy boys ! And Evo driving girls !! XD

How's it going?

I just had a nice session of Opeth on me drumset ! Feels so sweet !

Passed by the instructors offices in Shj, today. Out of a gazillion instructors, all I found was 3 manual gear dudes !! What's with everyone and slushbox's these days ?!?!?

Anyone know a good manual gear instructor in Sharjah PLEASE contact me !!!

I know how to drive stick, Ive been driving for year. All I need is a dude to tell them that.
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

tomorrow is my test!!! I'm excited! i hope i will pass the test! wish me luck!
      Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

All the very best of Luck Ernest, show them your skills and bring the license home
        Tell them you're from bmwclubuae and that you can give them some nice discounts on proshine and pirelli tires if they join here :P

Comment

i really hope so! so that i can plan my next move on selling the e36 or keep it as a daily driver :yuhoo: i want to get something black, 2 doors coupe, with forced induction, rear wheel drive and goes really fast for my birthday this october.
          i hope my dad doesn't change his mind and get the money back from me :cry:
          this license thing is really holding me back from my dream :cry: :cry:
          its my third take and i will be dissapointed tomorrow if don't get it..
          i've been driving a car for 6yrs. back in my country..
          never had a road accident (toxicated/clean condition).
          Last edited by ernest; 16-09-2008, 07:37 PM.
          Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
            Howdy boys ! And Evo driving girls !! XD

How's it going?

I just had a nice session of Opeth on me drumset ! Feels so sweet !

Passed by the instructors offices in Shj, today. Out of a gazillion instructors, all I found was 3 manual gear dudes !! What's with everyone and slushbox's these days ?!?!?

Anyone know a good manual gear instructor in Sharjah PLEASE contact me !!!

I know how to drive stick, Ive been driving for year. All I need is a dude to tell them that.

there was this pakistani dude . . . i learnt from . . he was great . . not the usual kind - in his words "stop driving like malabari's! down shift and zoom"

And im not making my judgements on that . . he knew the car . . not just the driving bit of it. . . forgot his name . .
            but i can find out for you. . but mind you . . that was 3 years ago
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

Good morning everyone on this fine “Sunny” Dubai morning.
              It’s great to be back, I’m sweating like a mad man again but all’s good.
              Gonna miss all my mates back home but I am glad to be back.
              What a bloody day I have ahead of me, playing catch up plus they’ve stuck me into a bloody lecture today as we have a VIP out from the UK.
              So what’s happenin with you all? Anyone bought the new Metallica album yet?

Sewerside, I respect you opinion, seen many like it on line but I'm simply blown away with it (total die hard fan for 24 years), it has been worth the wait, sounds on the album remind me of better days back in the late 80's and no one will tell me different.
              It seems that I'm one of the few people who enjoyed "St Anger" but did not enjoy the whole "Load / Re-Load" era....LONG LIVE THE KING'S OF ROCK :)
              2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

P.S

GOOD LUCK ERNEST

Comment

Morning Betty, glad to see you're finally back :) :welcome2: back
                  Im having a horrible morning today because I slept at 6 and woke up at 8, as usual I cant sleep at night and cant wake up in the morning.

Comment

:cry: RTA sucks!!!:cry:
                    Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

^ Your kidding....right?

Please tell me they did not fail you again.

Comment

So sad to hear that ernest :cry:

Comment

i failed :cry: i know i was driving perfect! As in all the driving techniques and procedure i did it. Then the guy said "you failed because of lane discipline" i said how did i fail you never asked me to change lane or go to any lane on a 2way traffic with 1 lane each changing lanes is not possible!? i drive in a straight line 40kph for 45sec. no turns no nothing straight street then lane discipline
                          he answered"main thing is that you failed. lane discipline go re-register and pay in the cashier" as usual an arab guy with me pass the test.. teach me arabic :)
                          schedule of retest October 23 :cry:
                          Last edited by ernest; 17-09-2008, 01:30 PM.
                          Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                            Good morning everyone on this fine “Sunny” Dubai morning.
                            It’s great to be back, I’m sweating like a mad man again but all’s good.
                            Gonna miss all my mates back home but I am glad to be back.
                            What a bloody day I have ahead of me, playing catch up plus they’ve stuck me into a bloody lecture today as we have a VIP out from the UK.
                            So what’s happenin with you all? Anyone bought the new Metallica album yet?

Sewerside, I respect you opinion, seen many like it on line but I'm simply blown away with it (total die hard fan for 24 years), it has been worth the wait, sounds on the album remind me of better days back in the late 80's and no one will tell me different.
                            It seems that I'm one of the few people who enjoyed "St Anger" but did not enjoy the whole "Load / Re-Load" era....LONG LIVE THE KING'S OF ROCK :)

welcome back :clap:

the humid weather missed you :rofl:

Originally posted by ernest View Post
                            :cry: RTA sucks!!!:cry:

wtf???! what was the reason this time?

Comment

What reason did they tell you ernest ? Or is it for no reason ??

Comment

the driving school just want the money and i think every car test has a quota of passing 1 guy each car..if they want the money i'm willing to pay. i just want to know where to pay :(
                                and i dont believe the reason of lane discipline.. back in my country i drive my car 4km drunk and wasted but still manage to get home on a straight line not a single accident for 5 years every weekend..now i'm not even drunk and in healthy condition then fail me ahhh sucks!!!
                                Last edited by ernest; 17-09-2008, 01:45 PM.
                                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Working...
                                X