X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lutfy View Post
    amazing driving lutfy...u r talented :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Very nice Lutfi, can't wait to get a ride with you around the track again :)
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        amazing driving lutfy...u r talented :)
        No doubt :nono:

Comment

hell yesss!

we want more vids!

more vids with full laps!!!

Comment

It's a matter of time until the GCC drivers start to realize the untapped wealth of resources and expertise available when racing BMWs. Everything about them is bang on, well done Lutfy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              It's a matter of time until the GCC drivers start to realize the untapped wealth of resources and expertise available when racing BMWs. Everything about them is bang on, well done Lutfy.
              +1

and they already started to do so

i see a lot of M3s on the YAS

Comment

Still not the level I'd call "satisfactory", but hopefully we're getting there. We need to keep turning up to such days...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  Still not the level I'd call "satisfactory", but hopefully we're getting there. We need to keep turning up to such days...
                  +1 I see more BMWs in North America than any other marque on a given track day. Those cars are bullet proof (and I proved it when folks doubted me). Tires, brake pads (my front brake pads and entire set of tires lasted me, ready for this, 10+ track days) and gasoline are your only consumables.

Bring those E46s to the track will ya? I'd be happy to show you what your car can do out there :)

Comment

Trust me, I know what it's capable of.....Need to free more cash to practice this sin again.

Comment

It's an addiction and it's infectious....
                      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                      X