Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy Job, wil be doing it along with the foam from BMW
    EURO 04 M3
    Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      :eyes2:
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60 View Post
        Easy Job, wil be doing it along with the foam from BMW
        I hope it will stay there :roadblock:

Comment

Originally posted by MR.E36I View Post
          :roadblock::roadblock::roadblock::roadblock:

This is Nothing one car came to me with the diff inside trunk :D:D:D
          so did you manage to fix it? and how
          sigpic
          Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

Originally posted by aljebouri View Post
            so did you manage to fix it? and how
            This is the trick
            now whole Area was broken !! so We decide to search a salvage car and we cut the whole rear subframe mounts ,Tig welding Done and subframe plates as well

whole area fitment was balanced , caoting/paint and job completed

the car is back on road and pass registration with ZERO Issue

some might think it could not bee done and the oner decide to part out his car :D we managd to bring it back and the qulity of work pay's :blah:

Comment

Yea, but passing registration is such a gamble in Dubai it's not funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                Yea, but passing registration is such a gamble in Dubai it's not funny...
                even in Bahrain,

Comment

Originally posted by MR.E36I View Post
                  I hope it will stay there :roadblock:
                  What do you mean by that? Do you mean the foam will leak? Actually the foam hardens once injected into the subframe.

It doesnt matter as i am doing double reinforcement with the TMS kit and the OEM foam so InshaAllah it'll hold pretty well. I'll also be going with yellow compound Sybframe bushings and I already have RE V2 RTABs

Also on another note to the member whos car got rejected from the annual MOT, if the kit is welded in cleanly and undersealed and painted over it shouldnt be noticeable at all.
                  EURO 04 M3
                  Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

if a professional done the changes then yes no one will notice the welding area
                    sigpic
                    Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

Originally posted by aljebouri View Post
                      if a professional done the changes then yes no one will notice the welding area

our welder is the V8 Supercars (Bahrain international circuit approved FIA) chasiss welder

Hes working on the V8 supercars buliding rollcages and reinforcments

he did very well job in my car and process still going on :yippy:

Comment

Not V8 Supercars Bro. Its the Chevy Holden Series cars which are very different from an Australian V8 Supercar.
                        EURO 04 M3

Comment

Not V8 Supercars Bro. Its the Chevy Holden Series cars which are very different from an Australian V8 Supercar.
                          no worries dosent matter he builds them anyway
                          the Chevy Holden Series cars as u like to call it :trophy:

Comment

What do you mean by that? Do you mean the foam will leak? Actually the foam hardens once injected into the subframe.

It doesnt matter as i am doing double reinforcement with the TMS kit and the OEM foam so InshaAllah it'll hold pretty well. I'll also be going with yellow compound Sybframe bushings and I already have RE V2 RTABs

THE FOAM TREATMENT ARE JUST A TRIAL REPAIR WHICH WILL NOT LAST LONGER, BMW HAS READY MADE A PLATES TO BE WELDED TO CHASISS AND THOSE ARE JUST HARD ENOF TO HOLD THE LOAD

Also on another note to the member whos car got rejected from the annual MOT, if the kit is welded in cleanly and undersealed and painted over it shouldnt be noticeable at all.

AGREE ON ABOVE
                            BMWS HAS TO BE TREATED LIKE NUDE GIRLS :D

Comment

Bringing this back from the dead.
                              There is ref. of a company is bahrain who did the chassis crack repair etc & it getting passed from their local RTA.

What is the success rate of RTA passing if the work is done by "X Service" or Das ? Know that its the quality of the weld & actual finishing to blend with the rest of the chassis. So nothing look odd.

Seen a car which has a subframe crack. But the owner will not repair it. Heck he dosent even want to acknowledge it. I want some sort of assurance, before i make up my mind.
                              Not being cheap- approx 7k..?

That it will pass through RTA in Dxb.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current
                              03 e46 M3
                              01 Audi RS4 Avant
                              07 Jeep SRT8

Past
                              05 e46 M3
                              00 Audi S6 Avant
                              00 GTI VR6
                              04 R32
                              08 GTI
                              94 Corrado VR6
                              04 BMW 528i
                              94 Bmw 318is

Comment

My Friends garage in BAhrain has done a few cars. Its called AWAL GARAGE. He charges around BD 400 excluding the TMS subframe reinforcement kit.

Your better off doing this locally otherwise you'll have to drive or ship the car to Bahrain and that'll be a hassle for you. All cars that had chassis reinforcement done passed annual inspections easily as the repairs are not visible after re-assembly. Good Luck
                                EURO 04 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X