No announcement yet.

Subframe Reinforcement Kit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the e36 M3 u'll just need the rear shock tower mounts reinforcement kit and that do not require any kind of welding. also ull need the front shock tower mount reinforcement plates no welding is required there also. rear subframe kit will be required if ur installing a very firm unstreetable coilovers along with very sticky slick tires.

but if u have the money to do the full job at once go for it :)
    sigpic
    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
    Falcons Garage
    Carbotech

Comment

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
      Stay on topic guys... HAHAHAAH GOOTTCCHHAAA>...
      LOL. :spank2:You off topic'ed my gift to BMW Club members :P.:rofl2:

Comment

So we are even....but ayham... :)

Anyways.. i was just making fun of you guys...

""OVER AND END"""
        sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
        Dubai Investment Park 2
        The Curve Building Complex
        Warehouse No.1
        P.O Box 28638
        Dubai, United Arab Emirates
        Office: +97148830851
        Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
        Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
        Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

M3s come with the rear subframe reinforced. I got my front subframe reinforced for peace of mind (never had any issue with any other track E36). For the front shock tower, I am using Ground Control camber plates which makes the top sturdier. Same for the rear, I am using Rogue Engineering RSM which has a metal plate to hold things in place. I have the rear trailing arm reinforcement kit but wont be installing it now. When the car is all out race machine, will throw in metal bearing along with the reinforcement kit.

Lutfy

Comment

Motaz just installed the TMS reinforcement kit for me. The subframe on the E46's is a know weak point. I would recommend doing it. The rear of the car feels much more solid now and the handling has improved.
            Mods: VFE Stage 2 S/C ; Rotora BBK ; Clutchmasters ceramic racing clutch ; Agency Power Headers and Cat Backs ; H&R Lowering Kit ; Powerflex BK, AC Schnitzer Brace/strut & Diffuser ; CF Interior.

Comment

I know Ali Jarudi did his vert E46 M3 at X, they do the job for around 4k, maybe u can get a better price from them...

Comment

powerflex is your goal OR Turner E46 M3 Reinforce kit

Comment

Thanx man.. i already ordered @ bimmerworld
                  sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                  Dubai Investment Park 2
                  The Curve Building Complex
                  Warehouse No.1
                  P.O Box 28638
                  Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                  Office: +97148830851
                  Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                  Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                  Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

I will be doing this sometime this year just for Peace of Mind :)
                    EURO 04 M3
                    Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

a very interested subject, as consumer in USA has won the case related to sub-frame recently http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=679669
                      , why we do not have the same here with BMW Middle East?

This is a factory defect and they should repair it, i am facing the same problem with my E46 M3 and the car was not been in an accident and if you want my opinion even if the previous owner was use to Track the car with all BMW Club events here the sub-frame should not get cracked?!!!

I have been in one of the track session with you and what i saw the cars should not get there sub-frame cracked after such an event.

So why we here in BMW Club have the same case against BMW Middle east why we have to pay for another one mistake.

This is for sure a manufacturer and designer defect.

I hope that we can do something, Ayham can you advise please.
                      sigpic
                      Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

It's doable....But frankly, it's an ongoing battle with BMW ME still to get recognized. Once we do, a lot would change. Most importantly, BMW drivers would have somebody to back them up against dealers in such situations...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                          It's doable....But frankly, it's an ongoing battle with BMW ME still to get recognized. Once we do, a lot would change. Most importantly, BMW drivers would have somebody to back them up against dealers in such situations...
                          Ayham i agree with you, but from my point of view at least we have to start this battle, in either cases we win or lose at least we tried but i am sure that we can win it as this is a manufacturer defect and we can also present the case riased in the US so i am sure we will be in a good situation

Any way this is my point of view. and i would like to go ahead with it
                          sigpic

Comment

We at "Bimmer Autoworks" do a Reinforcement package to all E46/E36 Bimmers with a 10 years werranty :D

it's not just the Chasiss it self wich couse that, its also the type of bushig they use forcing load to chasiss which couze break

Comment

Originally posted by MR.E36I View Post
                              We at "Bimmer Autoworks" do a Reinforcement package to all E46/E36 Bimmers with a 10 years werranty :D

it's not just the Chasiss it self wich couse that, its also the type of bushig they use forcing load to chasiss which couze break
                              I understand, and i know that it can be fixed, but why i have to fix or pay to fix a problem which is caused by the manufacturer defect that what i am talking about, BMW have to take the responsibility to fix this problem.

Can you advise how much it will cost to fix this problem? how much you charge
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aljebouri View Post
                                I understand, and i know that it can be fixed, but why i have to fix or pay to fix a problem which is caused by the manufacturer defect that what i am talking about, BMW have to take the responsibility to fix this problem.
                                They took big responsibility when they recall S54 Engine due to there weak Engine bearings

do you think they will recall again for chasiss?? The problem is not in M3 only it's in all E46 Models

, now they have all new E9X so they wont care of the old E46 problems, they have a kit sold for that issue ( re-inforce plates)

i understand your point but i dont think it will work in GCC and you know why !!!!!!!!
                                Last edited by MR.E36I; 18-12-2009, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X