No announcement yet.

Contact between rear tires and ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Lol this wrong... 265 is the maximum that u can go with on a stock 330 rim.. U r running extremely wide tires for thin rims!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Lol this wrong... 265 is the maximum that u can go with on a stock 330 rim.. U r running extremely wide tires for thin rims!
      So where do you expect the problem now? You mean that wide tires broke the Axil or harmed the Differential?

Before installing the tires, I asked in the forum and no one told me it will cause such errors, I also asked SuperCarz they told it's ok.

If the problem in Axil or Differential due to wide tires, then there is no sense to keep the tires after fixing Axil or Differential. Losses X losses :D

Comment

Dude the axil and diff can't be damaged if you were to have a mechanical or electric failure it would be ur traction control uni going wild... But in this case u clearly have a tires issue

Call me now

Comment

I drove the car with Nader, he direct told me it has got drive shaft problem. The drive shaft has been changed since 1 and half year original. It does not exist in UAE as the previous owner told me, I have to order it from Germany in case the differential end broken.

I tried to keep the car this weekend at his shop but they are very busy and they might be able to check it next weekend, so in this case I will not be attending the coming event :(

Thanks my friends & thanks Bruno for your help always..

Comment

Just to update this thread:

The problem has completely solved by Mr. Nadir (Green Palm Garage), the reasons for this problem were:

A. Drive Shaft Center Bearing
            B. Drive Shaft Coupling Rubber (near to gear)

I changed them OEM and now I push the car to max on 2nd or 3rd gears and the tires have 100% contact with the ground.

One more thing, the problem of the gear solved also after changing the above items :D and Nadir checked the gear without opening it and drove my car and told me it's perfect! Hope it will stay like this. Will update that thread nsha Allah.

Ssence, will you close this thread?

Thanks for everybody for all your precious inputs :)

Comment

Congrats Bisho, so finally the contact with ground is back

No im not closing this thread, it'll be used for future reference if any members face the same contact problem :)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Lol, bisho did u really think there would some missing pieces from your actual drive shaft?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Lol, bisho did u really think there would some missing pieces from your actual drive shaft?
                  :hmm:......

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks Ali...

Guys, the rubber of drive shaft coupling was dead + center bearing was in bad condition, that's why the drive shaft was transmitting power in Asynchronous way to rear tires.

Comment

i've had this failure in my e46 m3 and seen it happen on 10s of cars but none of these cars had the rear tire contact issue...

Comment

This is what happened and a drifting smell came out of tires after I push the car over 3k rpm.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                          This is what happened and a drifting smell came out of tires after I push the car over 3k rpm.
                          you mean smell of burning rubber?! :confused:
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                            you mean smell of burning rubber?! :confused:
                            You thought the smell of :fart: ?? Ofcourse the smell of burning rubber lol

Comment

After a long and stressful day at work, this thread really made my day!
                              From tires not touching the ground to tires not for manual cars...what the *** is wrong with you people?
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey, we're just tagging along :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X