No announcement yet.

Contact between rear tires and ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

^:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
      Menu --> contacts --> create new contact --> the ground-->save!
      :rofl2:

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Bisho you should now get Pirellis, Contis or Michelins.. The contact would return again :read:
        Read what man? did not get you!

Guys "contact" is the best word to explain about this problem :D and it's correct 100% from Shiksbeer dictionary, if you do not know about it, it's your problem : P

Nabeel Habibi when are we going to see you in events? Long time ya man!

Comment

Nitto tyres are more than c***. Dubai taxis bought nitto tyres and they were so bad that they had to do a recall to change them to some other type.

Past Ride: E39 530i
          Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
          Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post

Guys "contact" is the best word to explain about this problem :D and it's correct 100% from Shiksbeer dictionary, if you do not know about it, it's your problem : P

He's called Shakespeare :read: Read the title of your dictionary again :)
            Last edited by SSense; 08-02-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

William shakespear = weam sheikh zubair a lebanese writer
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Guys, remain on topic (despite how hilarious it is!) or I'll keep abusing my powers!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post

Sounds like a competitor to Corona! :p
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

Dears bros, let us study this problem together and get a final conclusion to help all members!

Now, in my opinion, Nitto can not work with BMW specially manual gear ones, due to high power which requires the friction to be maximal between the ground and tires! For Nitto, the surface of the tire changed after 2 months! It and does not stuck on the road during rotating + it flips in non regular pattern, I mean I hear sound like tek tek tek tek from the tire when pushing the car to max Acceleration on 2nd or 3rd gear starting from 3,500 RPM!

For me, I would love to go for Pirelli, but they are so expensive :S My rear tires size is: 275/35/18! From SuperCarZ, the one tire in the range of 2,000 as I remember ! Giving such money to poor ppl would be better than invest them in single tire!

the cost of rear Nitto tire same size above is arround 850 AED!!! Cant find good tires within range? :D

I wonder how such tire will work with the huge power of M5? I guess it will not move at all and will keep swiming in same place!

Comment

bisho....i had only one thing to say and its my opinion...dont save money on such matters!!! when its something happened (lasama7 allah) you ll regret and say i hope i did that and that.....and BTW: you put over size tires as u mentioned and maybe there is some deflection in the middle of the tire which cause all this issue....and good luck man

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks for the advice Eyad.

Regarding the size, I was using normal Dunloop 265/35/18 and never faced this issue! Also this problem happened only after 2 months of buying! before 2 months Nitto was perfect, then it started being worse by time!

Comment

+1 tires r no joke, buy pirellis if they are good even if they r expensive, tires r the main factor in vehicle handling no matter how good your suspension, engine or brakes, tires will affect your cornering, acceleration and braking, from safety point of view what you are doing is "penny wise pound foolish"
                          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Thanks Mahmoud so precious! Will do nsha Allah.

Comment

The best tire for your application would be the Conti SportContact tires. The name says it all

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Originally posted by Stratus650 View Post
                                The best tire for your application would be the Conti SportContact tires. The name says it all
                                Very useful! Thanks Khalid. Yes I do need such tire!

Comment

Working...
                                X