Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact between rear tires and ground

Hello Bimmers!

After I changed my tires to INVO (Nitto) NON flat ones, first 2 months they were great! But now, driving on 2nd or 3rd gear after 3,000 RPM, there is no contact between the rear tires and the ground even with enabling or disabling the ASC system!

I tried that in many roads in Abu Dhabi, also in Dubai !!

As I was advised by the buyer, the Nitto is used to provide solid contact between tires and the ground.

Any advice my friends?

What do you mean exactly by saying : " there is no contact between the rear tires and the ground " ?
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
      What do you mean exactly by saying : " there is no contact between the rear tires and the ground " ?
      He's flying?

Project DVS
      Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
      CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

check the pressure of the rear tires, it should be even

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

Originally posted by P3RPL3XITY View Post
          He's flying?
          :rofl:
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P3RPL3XITY View Post
            He's flying?
            :rofl2: i was gonna say that too

Comment

No contact means that the tire drifts (flips arrount itself)! on 2nd and 3rd gear!!!

I checked air it's OK.

I think 90% tires quality is bad because I did not face this issue with me old Dunloop tires!

Any experience with ENVO (Nitto) ?

Comment

you possibly have negative camber from bad RTABs or wrong allignment plus nitto are crap anyways...

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                  No contact means that the tire drifts (flips arrount itself)! on 2nd and 3rd gear!!!

I checked air it's OK.

I think 90% tires quality is bad because I did not face this issue with me old Dunloop tires!

Any experience with ENVO (Nitto) ?

there is an arabic saying that goes like this... heeen floosak wala theen nfoosak

Comment

Bruno FTW!!!
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Tires flipping round themselves in a car that technically flies....hmmmm, toughy!

Lol, bisho...how did you use the tires in the past two months? Did you drift a lot? Does your tread pattern show any wear? Is the car "bouncy" when you exit corners at speed?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                        you possibly have negative camber from bad RTABs or wrong allignment plus nitto are crap anyways...
                        Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                        there is an arabic saying that goes like this... heeen floosak wala theen nfoosak
                        wAllahi you are ion my head. Before buying these tires, they told it's ....More than amazing..... and after trying 2 months ONLY the problem started, I can say with you: Yes it is Super Crap and I think I will get new ones b3een Allah 3al 5asarah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                          Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Tires flipping round themselves in a car that technically flies....hmmmm, toughy!

Lol, bisho...how did you use the tires in the past two months? Did you drift a lot? Does your tread pattern show any wear? Is the car "bouncy" when you exit corners at speed?
                          I did not make any single drift!! But I think I have to burn them and they do not deserve to drift the car with them.
                          Now after Bruno crapped the tires, I am sure it's tires problem because this problem is increasing everyday, now drivinig on 3rd gear will cause it and at 3,500 RPM!! lol Maybe next week Can not drive on 4th gear:D
                          Last edited by Bisho; 08-02-2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Bisho you should now get Pirellis, Contis or Michelins.. The contact would return again :read:

Comment

Menu --> contacts --> create new contact --> the ground-->save!
                              Meskovic
                              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                              X