Contact between rear tires and ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
    Very useful! Thanks Khalid. Yes I do need such tire!
    Bisho I also mentioned Contis in my first post, you missed reading it :(

Originally posted by SSense View Post
    Bisho you should now get Pirellis, Contis or Michelins.. The contact would return again :read:

Comment

Going thru the entire thread makes me wonder whether this should be part of the "wanna laugh" thread ...
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

You had to mention SportContact :)

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

if the nitto tires that you have now having some problems ,, by another set of nitto tires and try if the ones you have is damaged or the brand is bad ... :lol:

Comment

There is something called warranty .. am i right ??
            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
            eMail:
            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

the warranty ll be void based on the misuse....and in his case dont know if he was doing some burnout :)
              Last edited by eoudeh; 09-02-2010, 02:52 PM.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Your right on my head man!

Originally posted by Stratus650 View Post
                So clever Khalid ;)

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                Going thru the entire thread makes me wonder whether this should be part of the "wanna laugh" thread ...
                I already requested to move it to joke thread loooooooool

Originally posted by ehssan_alkhiyami View Post
                if the nitto tires that you have now having some problems ,, by another set of nitto tires and try if the ones you have is damaged or the brand is bad ... :lol:
                It's very important point! I called them and they told they will check it for damage, because whatever the quality is bad, the tire will not rotate arround itself like this way! Imagine 330ci drifting on 3rd gear starting from 3,000 RPM???!! With bicycle tire it will not!! With my bad Dunloop (one of them exploded) never happened in their last days and worst situation! These Nitto tires I have still new, arround 3 months old!

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                There is something called warranty .. am i right ??
                I will check them in Supercarz and hope to get good results!

Comment

Bisho : I told you man , stop using the NOS button all the time even on 3rd gear ... lool .

seriously now : for sure there is something wrong somewhere .. Nitto are good tires .. everyone around the world is happy with this brand comparing to the price .. Most of the guys in US - europe uses this brand fro track ... good luck man ... hope you sort it out before 19th , you really need a good grip for this event ...

Comment

Originally posted by ehssan_alkhiyami View Post
                    Bisho : I told you man , stop using the NOS button all the time even on 3rd gear ... lool .

seriously now : for sure there is something wrong somewhere .. Nitto are good tires .. everyone around the world is happy with this brand comparing to the price .. Most of the guys in US - europe uses this brand fro track ... good luck man ... hope you sort it out before 19th , you really need a good grip for this event ...
                    Lool :D You are so active man masha Allah! Thanks a lot! You are right 100%.. You know what? Today I tried to push the accelerator to max on 2nd and 3rd gear, I heard and felt the vibration and drifting sound comes from rear right tire, if it is for bad quality, then I should have heard and felt that on both tires. I drived this car with current tires during the problem on the high way without any vibration and the car was stable Tomorrow will go to Dubai and day after tomorrow will check it and post the result here :D

Thanks everybody!
                    Last edited by Bisho; 10-02-2010, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisho View Post
                      Your right on my head man!
                      Thanks Basheer :bow:

Originally posted by Stratus650 View Post

You're also on my head Khaled :banghead:

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Basheer,

We do not endorse or support you driving at 230km/hr regardless of your tires condition. We promote safety first and foremost. Please edit your post or we will.

Thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                          Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Basheer,

We do not endorse or support you driving at 230km/hr regardless of your tires condition. We promote safety first and foremost. Please edit your post or we will.

Thank you..
                          Sorry & Done. Thanks!

Comment

To update the thread, after checking the tires, the experts told that both rear tires are OK. They told me it might be an Axil or differential issue.

By the way, drive shaft was changed from previous owner from AD motors - original part.

I will take it to Nadir, hope he will kill the error.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

I'm sure u have wrong tire sizes. What is the size that u have currently?

Comment

Currently: 275/35/18

It was before 265/35/18 , no errors so far!

Comment

Working...
                                X