Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my car is in Bahrain for some work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonight 11:00 pm enoc petrol station in garhood right at the festival city traffic light (the station has a Mcdonalds in it)

Comment

Roger That!
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Cooool that's finish fine, Congratulations. I like your idea of buying another car and swap your stuff on it. That's open a nice ideas for me ;)

Comment

Congratulation and welcome to the individual Bruno M5 :D
          and im sure about the effort which ebrahim and his team provided to make it done...

welcome again Bruno M5

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Love the sound Bruno, pure monster in the shape of a car.. Excellent setup

Now start the swap ! The techno violet is an individual and its a sin if you go with the step you wanted to take.. 7araam !

Reserve me the shadowline trim from the CB if it has one, if its chrome then forget it..

Comment

Curious about the power figures.
              EURO 04 M3
              Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

I can't remember the name of the new one... its not techno violat, some weird name I never heard of before!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                  Roger That!
                  see you then

Originally posted by Maxi View Post
                  Cooool that's finish fine, Congratulations. I like your idea of buying another car and swap your stuff on it. That's open a nice ideas for me ;)
                  i wanted a spare car anyways... i will be parting out the old one if you know anyone intrested in body parts and engine

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                  Congratulation and welcome to the individual Bruno M5 :D
                  and im sure about the effort which ebrahim and his team provided to make it done...

welcome again Bruno M5
                  thank you sir... he did a great job to be honest

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  Love the sound Bruno, pure monster in the shape of a car.. Excellent setup

Now start the swap ! The techno violet is an individual and its a sin if you go with the step you wanted to take.. 7araam !

Reserve me the shadowline trim from the CB if it has one, if its chrome then forget it..
                  i have a shadow line... i haaaatee chrroomee!

Originally posted by 0-60 View Post
                  Curious about the power figures.
                  the car did well on with a stock exhaust and blown exhaust temp sensors. i will do the swap, fix those sensors and re-dyno the car to determine if the car exceeded expetations or met the expections. as it stands now it has achieved what i wanted. so i'm happy. no figures till i get the latest number to compare graphs

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                  I can't remember the name of the new one... its not techno violat, some weird name I never heard of before!
                  it was violetmoca metallic i guess lol i don't know.... i'll go there in a bit and have a look at what on earth the name of the color is.

Comment

dude that's unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

amazing ... :bow:

Comment

Receiving this M5 after taking its sweet time was like receiving your first born (selnashar; yes that's yet another metaphor)...The exhaust noise and setup is just unreal. Why would anybody produce cars for soccer moms when the showroom spec "could" be like this one?? :D

This S62 is simply the best I've sampled to date, excellent and skilled work by Bimmer Autowerks as I was involved and updated by them step by step throughout the build process. The end result is well worth the wait. It goes through the revs like an S54, torque never runs out, and it does it loud and proud.

Thumbsup

Comment

:yippy:
                          Bruno we have to meet ya Shar*****!!
                          sigpic

Comment

i second that reak6ion!
                            Current
                            E92 M3 - Mineral White
                            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                            E36 318is
                            E39 540i ///M sport
                            VW CC
                            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

soon let me get the motors swapped... i just recieed a set of COs

this thing will not stop :S

Comment

mashalla... gr8 job and god bless u
                                sigpic
                                Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Working...
                                X