Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my car is in Bahrain for some work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about :ebay: headers? nothing good for the E39 M5?

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
      Great work guys,
      Rebuilding the internals would not increase hp but it would make it withstand the added power. Are you going to sleeve the block? I would not wast money on the cams when Ess has a good SC kit that goes for $7500. If you don't want the FI rout, then headers is the first thing I would add, 30+ instant hp.
      Block condition is very good , we will not sleev it< i would stay stock as the coating is better :)

upgraded parts will be add up and slight pump to compression

Brunos plan to stay N/A so we will have our touch in this S62 :)

thx haboob

Comment

If no forced induction i believe that the stock internals are more than enough, instead of looking for extra power, just get the original power back ;) fresh 400HPs baby :drool:
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Great work Bruno and the Bimmers autowork! wish you all the best Bruno hope u get wat u want...
          sigpic
          Previous Ride: E30 325i convertible
          Current Ride: E36/7 Z3
          Matt Black Grille | Straight down pipe

Comment

all the best bruno, great job ibrahim

Comment

Forget FI... Stroke it!!
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

my E39 M5 had a full engine overhaul just because of a small metal piece of one the pistons was setting in the fire room and was very dangerous , Jano did an amazing job to open the engine , full cleaning , replacing the broken piston head , all the O rings and gaskets were replaced ,, they have cleaned everything in and out .. off course where was a bit of black smoke which was fixed as well as the oil consumption , but in general the car was in a very good condition so i didn't realize any different in fuel consumption before and after ..

the best parts in the whole process is : I was working on the engine myself ,( cleaning the heads by sand papers , cleaning the injectors on the injectors cleaning machine ,, etc etc .... ) =D

sadly i didn't take any pictures for the process ...

good luck Bruno .

Comment

Great
                  The Right Place Indeed... Goodluck :)
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Heres a quick update on the job.

Ordered the following parts:
                    _MAHLE Pistons Sets stock Bore size~ high compression and coated
                    (bore 94mm , CR 11:1 )
                    _Arrow Connecting rods with ARP bolts
                    _VACmotorsport Valve stems set 32 ~will be doing hand Polish to make sure seating is perfect and valve close 100%
                    _Complete Engine Bearing sets OEM
                    _MLS head gasket
                    _VACmotorsport Oil Pump Upgrade Kit (E39 M5, Z8)
                    _BMW S62 Crankcase Gasket Set OEM

The Block will be bored and sleeves will be done to it to make sure engine is 100% new
                    the cylinder head will go into Extreme port and polish job and this will make sure we have a very smooth air/fuel mixture

will update this page when the goods are in. for the time being if anyone hears or finds a used or new but cheap set of Schrick cams and SS headers pls let me know so that i get it and have it installed all in one go.

thanks
                    bruno/ibrahim

Edit: i also forgot to list the big list of OEM parts that I bought and supplied to ebrahim when shipped the car.. Sparkplugs, oil lines, oil breather, lamba sensors, o2 sensors, new water hoses, new belts, and new under drive pulleys etc… I’m sure there are a couple of parts that I forgot to mention here and there.

My project here is to have one solid E39 M5… a sleeper.

Comment

We have experience in port and polish .!!! grantee you a processional job

Comment

I guess I have to start getting my car freshened up since yours will be back soon. :)
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                        Schrick cams
                        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                        KW Coilovers V3
                        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

I guess I have to start getting my car freshened up since yours will be back soon. :)
                          your welcome any time

our team are ready :runaway: :D

Comment

Damn Bruno... this is going to come back a different animal altogether! NICE!

Keep up the good work Ebrahim
                            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.E36I View Post
                              your welcome any time

our team are ready :runaway: :D
                              I'm waiting for the quote you promised me
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                              KW Coilovers V3
                              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

I'm waiting for the quote you promised me
                                PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X