Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my car is in Bahrain for some work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
    Photo's and startup vids !!
    +1
    1993 BMW E36 ///M3 [FOR SALE]
    2000 BMW E39 ///M5 [FOR SALE]
    2002 BMW HPF stg2 E46 ///M3
    2006 Evolution iX 700+rwhp [FOR SALE]
    2007 PORSCHE Turbo 997 P700
    2012 chevrolet silverado

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

I've asked ebrahim not to post any further pics till the exhaust that I ordered from germany arrives. Its being manufactured at the moment.

As we speak the engine sits in the car and runs fine.

The next time we see an update will be when the car is on a dyno. Enough said

Comment

Bruno : Don't post any pictures till I get my work done too .. did you get me the parts Yesterday ???? :D

Comment

What exhaust are you getting from Germany?
          EURO 04 M3
          Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
            Bruno : Don't post any pictures till I get my work done too .. did you get me the parts Yesterday ???? :D
            noo :( didn't have time to go to sharjah. but it can be done easily not an issue. get the fog lights too

Originally posted by 0-60 View Post
            What exhaust are you getting from Germany?
            reuters motorsport

Comment

Fully built NA S62 with Reuters :drool: . . .
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

I've asked ebrahim not to post any further pics till the exhaust that I ordered from germany arrives. Its being manufactured at the moment.

As we speak the engine sits in the car and runs fine.

The next time we see an update will be when the car is on a dyno. Enough said
                Bruno Bhai!

You are testing our patience, BRUTALLY! LOL!

Can't wait to see the finished product.
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Everyone is excited to see the final product, inshallah comes out the beast we r all expecting ;)

Comment

nice project Bruno, we R waiting for the final result.

Comment

I’m writing this as an update on the progress made to my e39 M5…

Let me start with a list of current modification and OEM parts that’ve been done so far. the aim was to build the ultimate daily driven M5 (don’t care if it’s loud--- it’s an M5 it should be loud!)

Mahle Pistons (stock size)
                      VAC Valve Stems (over sized)
                      Arrow Connecting Rods
                      Schrick Cams
                      Vac upgraded Oil pump
                      MLS Head Gasket
                      Custom Headers
                      Custom X-pipe
                      Reuters Mufflers

OEM:
                      New Engine Bearing set
                      New OEM Drive Pulleys
                      New Spark Plugs*
                      New Clutch Kit
                      New fluids, filters, etc….
                      New Tires*
                      New tensioner rails upper and lower
                      New Oxygen sensors*
                      New Temp Sensor*
                      New TPS, CPS*
                      Dr. Vanos Repair kit (orings and gears)*
                      Solenoids bank1

Some of the OEM parts were ordered and kept on the side before the engine work started, it was a preventive maintenance step that I took. The parts with a “*” were ordered prior to the engine work the rest were ordered while working on the engine and putting the car together

I received the car during the last week of august, which I was very pleased to have finally got my hands on it. It’s been a work in progress ever since I bought the car exactly one year ago, nevertheless a project that I was always looking forward to go with and never felt the need to pull back.

It’s an experience that I was keen on trying out, I’ve always focused more on the looks of a car rather than the performance side. I could’ve easily slapped an ESS supercharger but wanted a real challenge of building an engine from start, something that is different and unique. A better car which is superior in the performance factor and I couldn’t care less on the looks.

The car was driven for a while and tested on the street and on the track, it puts nothing below a big smile on your face once behind the wheel, the custom headers and the performance parts dumped in the engine really makes her an unmatched monster. The liveliness of the engine made a hell of a difference, the screaming exhaust gave her a racecar feel, and the ultimate driving machine experience has been elevated to a better place.

I’m happy to announce that the amount of research put into the car has really paid off. Of course, most of the credit goes to Ebrahim and his brothers from Bimmers Autowork who always provided feedback and updates on the progress. I must applaud you for the work done on the engine top notch. Ayham’s support, opinions, feedback, and time given to me since day one was always been the edge that refueled my enthusiasm. Of course there are other members who helped in providing feedback opinions and support and help especially the e39 M5 owners on this board thank you all. Sorry if I missed any :S

I currently have preliminary numbers that are impressive (not willing to share at the moment). There are a few changes that the car needs to go through before we can call it a Bruno Spec M5… I’m taking this project to the next level and giving it a more distinguished character.

Here’s what’s going to happen next… In the past few days I purchased another individual E39 M5 with very low miles 107,8XXKMs for a 2000 model it needs a Diff and a clutch and some TLC… I’ll get her registered today and transfer my number plate onto the new car. Then engine, transmission, and differential along with the exhaust system will all be swaped onto the new car. The end result will be an individual m5 with a powerful engine.

I’ve taken this decision for the following reasons: I have a catastrophic ABS failure on my current ride the interior is beyond repair, and the servotronic on the powersteering has failed. These issues were always there and were hunting the car from day one when I first bought it and getting another car was the only way around this.

There are a couple of other mods flying in and it should be a hell of a car after the transplant is complete. I’m looking forward to temporarily finishing this project by the end of October. I say temporarily because there are more departments that need to be improved still which ill look into later on.

For the time being there won’t be any pics of the engine build and the car… not willing to upload them to be honest and not willing to give out numbers and figures. However there is a video but I don’t know if it’s okay to post or not?

Comment

Congratulations Bruno!

Awesome work

I agree! It shall be one hell of an E39 M5 when finished.

But dude, you need to give us some food for our lust. Anything!

We cannot just wait until October end like this. Give us somthing to chew on until then.
                        sigpic

Comment

lol ok... here is a couple of random pics.

current CB M5:

new car to be: the pictures don't do justice to the color

a video of the current car can be found under a youtube profile "rifo87" never mind the description lol

these were a couple of sprints taken to see how the car feels underload. i've been also trying to shift on different RPM ranges to see what happens. i must say it was just an exploration task

Comment

Damn You Bruno!

That car sounds like its right next to you even when you cannot see it.

Very nice work.

And thanks for sharing the pics and the vids.
                            sigpic

Comment

^this is what i call a loud and drony exhaust ;) lol

Comment

We need to meet up somewhere :lol:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X