No announcement yet.

A thought for my m3 e46

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sallam, let us set and put a list/prices of wht should be done 1st, ll give you my time coz i was to do this, the list i post it is just shortcut of the original one :)...so let us start as soon as you feel ready for it.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      your car can still last 10 more years easy... are you sure want to convert it into a track car gradually? i say that because mashala she is clean
      bruno arbab i would have considered that if i was selling but am not selling and yes the car is super clean mashalla but am a dirty driver:D

eyad I ll c u tom
      sigpic
      :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

I support your project Ahmad Sallam, Driving a fast car is a nuisance nowadays. Still kind of enjoyable in Sharjah though :P
        Anyway, I'm going to follow your lead and Eyad's and convert mine to a track car once I start working (1 year to graduate, fingers crossed) and amma get myself one o' those Tidas for a daily drive :D

Past Ride: E39 530i
        Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
        Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

one good advise then search for the job that pays for that coz its costly ...too much costly i believe
          sigpic
          :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Lotfi is your man :iagree:
            why don't you start loosing weight & improve suspension
            setup ???
            e46 as a track toy needs heavy funding , no ??

Comment

I have seen what lotfi done to his e36 man that was something and its still got the looks..and yes it is costly for e46 thats why am planning ahead just to avoid unnecessary costs
              sigpic

Comment

Good Luck Ahmed
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
                X