X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mahsiri925
    replied
    Originally posted by R i F o View Post
    Pretty much the same as the guys mentioned. See my signature for list of stuff i have in my car, they were typed in a time order btw.

Chassis reinforcement, Roll cage, Recaros and safety harness, High compression engine rebuild (probably a stroker as well) can come at later stages or we can say final stages.

Get a set of pulleys as they are a number one priority, then follow that with a remap, intake, scoops, a muffler or decat with stock mufflers (doing the wrong setup might cause a loss of power).

Also, don't do everything together, do them one by one to feel the difference of each part. In few months you'll notice that you will see stock E46 M3s as followers in your rear view mirror.

BUT, before doing all that, make sure your car is 100% healthy and doesn't need any repairs.

Good luck.
    +1000
    100% correct

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    Well there is no specific order, but usually you start with intake, exhaust, remap, pulleys.

Those are the basic mods for our cars. A remap is just a slightly modified map that has higher power graphs from OEM map, it will increase your horse power at all RPMs and not just a certain RPM.

The reason why I recommended pulleys at first and remap at last, because pulleys can greatly be felt and remapping the car after having an intake, exhaust and pulleys will give you an initially higher curve than OEM, which will result in a higher ending remapped curve !

Leave a comment:

• hamoodi_7
    replied
    Shizzle! that's one long a$$ list of mods! but i have a small question. In what order do u do the mods? Is it okay to just install the pulleys without needing a tune? Or do all mechanical mods require a tune?
    Good luck Sallam, this will be one hell of a project!

Leave a comment:

• RAFiK
    replied
    Pretty much the same as the guys mentioned. See my signature for list of stuff i have in my car, they were typed in a time order btw.

Chassis reinforcement, Roll cage, Recaros and safety harness, High compression engine rebuild (probably a stroker as well) can come at later stages or we can say final stages.

Get a set of pulleys as they are a number one priority, then follow that with a remap, intake, scoops, a muffler or decat with stock mufflers (doing the wrong setup might cause a loss of power).

Also, don't do everything together, do them one by one to feel the difference of each part. In few months you'll notice that you will see stock E46 M3s as followers in your rear view mirror.

BUT, before doing all that, make sure your car is 100% healthy and doesn't need any repairs.

Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• mahsiri925
    replied
    walla ya bro... when u start ull never stop... myb after 5 year ull b sallam 1000hp ;)
    as Dr.Eyad list... it will b kind of perfect track car.... but myb no need 4 the manual... btw!! wt is ur budget??
    i think 7aram 2 make it a track car cuz it will not b able 2 use in n the road...... walla my car is not 100% track and she doesnt cost me alot.... and i dont like 2 use it 2 much....
    so if u think about E36 or E30 it will be much cheaper.... + u still hv ur sweet clean daily ///M3 (mashallah)

Leave a comment:

• salty
    replied
    +10000000000000

Leave a comment:

• eoudeh
    replied
    :bow:

Leave a comment:

• Ahmed.Sallam
    replied
    actually whats pushing me into this direction that abu dhabi in general and the new traffic survillance system is gonna be an 80 k speed city..in two to three years not a single road will be left.. for me I dont see a point of driving an m3 if u cant push it beyond 3rd gear as a daily drive..u know me I dont buy things for its good looks:)

Leave a comment:

• eoudeh
    replied
    Originally posted by Ahmed.Sallam View Post
    and no worries defnitly its gonna be a manual ...u have got to do what u have got to do at the end right;)
    in this case, you need heavy duty clutch :D, heavy duty clutch/aluminum flywheel/short shift kit/ect...

Leave a comment:

• eoudeh
    replied
    man..we just start the list.....:D its endless list, oil cooler, heavy duty water pump, and i think some modification for the engine such as connection rod bearing and other stuff...

Leave a comment:

• Ahmed.Sallam
    replied
    and no worries defnitly its gonna be a manual ...u have got to do what u have got to do at the end right;)

Leave a comment:

• Ahmed.Sallam
    replied
    for example my rear control arms needs to be changed as per inspection 2 in the agency and this as per them is the reason behind why allignment is not happening since te day i bought the car... so i was thinking why dont i change for something that i would utilize in the future instead of replacing it with a new stock rear control arm that i will change in two years from now if this babe is going to be a track tool...

for cooling I guess I need also some stuff for oil and water right?

Leave a comment:

• eoudeh
    replied
    yes...dont worry about the interior now...last last :)

Leave a comment:

• Ahmed.Sallam
    replied
    Exaaaactly this is what am talkin about...I think the interior and weight reduction would be the last phase right??

and yes my springs are here;)

Leave a comment:

• eoudeh
    replied
    hope u ll not get bored reading all wht i mention :rofl:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X