Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ And if you want a really tough one, go for the outdoor ones... ;)
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

All major supermarkets stock it! At least the ones I've been to.

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
        ^ And if you want a really tough one, go for the outdoor ones... ;)
        Outdoor 3M is okay on cars?
        - E82, 1M - Current
        • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
        - E30, 316 Touring - Current
        • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
        - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
        E36, 318 Touring Sold
        E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Which one is considered outdoor, the green checked one or the red ones?

Comment

Red ones, What are you using them for Baki ? ( If you don't mind me asking of course ) :)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

The M-tech spoiler
              - E82, 1M - Current
              E36, 318 Touring Sold
              E36, M3 Evo Sold

Comment

Go for the outdoor ones... ;)

But choose the perfect width.
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                  Nabil and Moe were looking for one, This should fly in any minute
                  I went to buy the black one a couple of weeks ago and found it was sold one day earlier :( so I went and bought another car.....I dont know if i can buy this now but if it waits for a week or two then it is mine :wiggle:
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                    I went to buy the black one a couple of weeks ago and found it was sold one day earlier :( so I went and bought another car.....I dont know if i can buy this now but if it waits for a week or two then it is mine :wiggle:
                    It's known that the older you get, the wiser you get. Maby, but the older YOU get, the nuttier you get!! Respect and congratulations salaf!!
                    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli7
                      Hey guyz!! Im in a bit of a pickle in here... Just discovered that th e46 i got does not have an LSD. Having that pisses the crap out of me :(. I think i have the 3.46 since the car is a 2005 teptronic 330ci. Any suggestion how to make it an lsd. I also found an m3 differential in scrap, if its an lsd is it alright to install it? Or would i lose power or dsc? Appreciate ur inputs :)
                      I did some research about this, from the info I gathered. You should replace the entire rear subframe. Meaning, differential unit, differential carrier, upper/lower control arms, hubs, camber arms, trailing arms and possibly sway bar. But you will still need to modiy the 330Ci dirveshaft to fit the M differential input flange.

My advice is get an aftermarket diff like Quaife, ATS or OS Giken. Try www.diffsonline.com as well.

Ow, and if you get it done. Remember that you're running a $hitomatic, so a 3.64 will run your RPM's sky high especially with the highways we have here. Think wisely before taking this step. And either way, get a friggin manual gearbox!
                      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                        I did some research about this, from the info I gathered. You should replace the entire rear subframe. Meaning, differential unit, differential carrier, upper/lower control arms, hubs, camber arms, trailing arms and possibly sway bar. But you will still need to modiy the 330Ci dirveshaft to fit the M differential input flange.

My advice is get an aftermarket diff like Quaife, ATS or OS Giken. Try www.diffsonline.com as well.

Ow, and if you get it done. Remember that you're running a $hitomatic, so a 3.64 will run your RPM's sky high especially with the highways we have here. Think wisely before taking this step. And either way, get a friggin manual gearbox!
                        Spoken like a true man!
                        1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                        2012 Camaro SS
                        2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
                        2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Any idea where I could find E60 Carbon fiber interior trim locally?
                          - E82, 1M - Current
                          E36, 318 Touring Sold
                          E36, M3 Evo Sold

Comment

Originally posted by S.BAKI View Post
                            Any idea where I could find E60 Carbon fiber interior trim locally?
                            I would not even look for one locally if I were you. The local parts will be extremely over priced and the cheap ones will be **** quality.

An inexpensive alternative is to cover your OEM trims with the 3M CF film.

E Bay is your best choice. My front lip is an ebay replica of the vorsteiner lip and the quality is excellent for the price I paid for it.
                            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Im really trying to avoid going threw ebay.
                              If I cover the OEM with the Carbon fiber any idea on how does it look? and where it could be done? and any preferred place?
                              - E82, 1M - Current
                              __________________________________________________
                              E82, 1M - Sold
                              E30, 325 Convertible - Sold
                              E60, 530 - Sold
                              E36, 318 Touring Sold
                              E36, M3 Evo Sold

__________________________________________________
                              Get Social with BMW Club UAE

Comment

Originally posted by S.BAKI View Post
                                Im really trying to avoid going threw ebay.
                                If I cover the OEM with the Carbon fiber any idea on how does it look? and where it could be done? and any preferred place?
                                eBay is not as bad a syou might think.

The CF film is ok. It will not have the finish of real CF. It will look dull and dark and you will be able to tell that its not real CF.

Any place with a good body shop should be able to do it for you.
                                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
                                X