• Show
Clear All

ahem ahem :P
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

good bless (sa7a) :P

:hide:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
      E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
      E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
      E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
      E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
      E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
      E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

:rofl:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

i can hear some flys but i cant c them....... u know that my engine is low compression...... but i dont care..... am ready 4 u hehehheheh.....

ya i know its not the ride its the rider :P:P:P:P
          sigpic
          Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

+! :iagree:

Comment

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

salty Get ur DL and do what u want in waleed :D:D:D:D
              E30 ** For Ever :///M: **
              sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
              E30 M50B25-Non Vanos ... Sold
              E32... Sold

Comment

btw i hav to buy E36 super << cuz yesterday i waas flying :D
                E30 ** For Ever :///M: **
                sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
                E30 M50B25-Non Vanos ... Sold
                E32... Sold

Comment

Originally posted by BMW 735iL View Post
                  hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

salty Get ur DL and do what u want in waleed :D:D:D:D
                  :iagree:

Originally posted by BMW 735iL View Post
                  btw i hav to buy E36 super << cuz yesterday i waas flying :D
                  man my car is yours if u want :D ;)

Comment

Today, after Juma prayers, while waiting for the Tandoor roti guy, I saw a really beatup E30 M3 pass by...so I ran to the driver with my bag of Tandoor rotis, and asked him if it was a real M3, he said it was, and gave him my business card, and told him to call me should he decide to sell it. I didn't go to the extent of asking his VIN, as that wouldn't tell me whether it's an M as they only did that later models (early E36), but I've got my fingers crossed.

It reminded me of that E30 I drove (the one I was talking about being sluggish) in the past.

I wonder how much it'll cost to get it back into shape. Bruno, you had your E30 M3 restored recently yeah? How much am I looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozimandius View Post
                      Today, after Juma prayers, while waiting for the Tandoor roti guy, I saw a really beatup E30 M3 pass by...so I ran to the driver with my bag of Tandoor rotis, and asked him if it was a real M3, he said it was, and gave him my business card, and told him to call me should he decide to sell it. I didn't go to the extent of asking his VIN, as that wouldn't tell me whether it's an M as they only did that later models (early E36), but I've got my fingers crossed.

It reminded me of that E30 I drove (the one I was talking about being sluggish) in the past.

I wonder how much it'll cost to get it back into shape. Bruno, you had your E30 M3 restored recently yeah? How much am I looking at?
                      i know some 1 sold M3 E30 with out engine for 50K.... sold 2 bahraini guy i think

where u get the roti from??
                      sigpic

Comment

There a lots of stores in my area, this one is right opposite the mosque.

He sold the E30 without the engine for 50k!? Ouch. I hope this guy sells his cheap! :D. I'm reading up on threads that can help me distinguish it from a regular E30.

Comment

btw that 1 was modified... suspesion, reinforcement, brembo brakes and nice BBS rims
                          the engine was moded by him... 3.0 M head with 3.2 block 3.6 crank and alpina B5 pistens..... after he broke the engine he sold it.....
                          he is lebanese car mechanic in Shj
                          sigpic

Comment

[YOUTUBE]G6r9YcO5w2g[/YOUTUBE]

the perfect car 4 the song..... sorry 4 the arabic lang. i tried 2 translate it but it was impossible
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mahsiri925 View Post
                              [YOUTUBE]G6r9YcO5w2g[/YOUTUBE]

the perfect car 4 the song..... sorry 4 the arabic lang. i tried 2 translate it but it was impossible
                              my first love :bmwfan:
                              :drool: i love E21's i would pick it over any car even mine now and the song is lovly it was one of my fav :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahsiri925 View Post
                                btw that 1 was modified... suspesion, reinforcement, brembo brakes and nice BBS rims
                                the engine was moded by him... 3.0 M head with 3.2 block 3.6 crank and alpina B5 pistens..... after he broke the engine he sold it.....
                                he is lebanese car mechanic in Shj
                                looool kefa7's car??

mine crossed a 100k now :(

and i'm starting to get annoyed by the fact that i'm taking it out.

as we speak there is a note on my window ( and the car is right under my window)

i hope i don'ty die soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X