• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take her to Piranhas 3D.

Comment

good one..last week we watched Resident Eivel 3D, it was amazing :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

people come on we want an event or a drive or a meet something anything its very boring i saw event threads from last year it was alot more exiting !!!
        :banghead:
        Last edited by salty; 13-10-2010, 01:33 AM.

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
        E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
        E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
        E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
        E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
        E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by Ozimandius View Post
          Thanks for the insight, I thought as much, but it's better to hear it coming from an actual owner.

A year ago, someone on Dubizzle was selling an Audi S4 (I think it was a B5), for 8k. And I really, really wanted to get it. But because it was a twin turbo, I felt maintenance would be an absolutely nightmare. I've also wondered why the S8s and A8s are sold so cheap here.

I've been in the Merc C and E class, the new models, and I'm not happy with the interior. They were tacky, with hard plastics. The steering also has an annoying mechanical feel to it.
          we hv C200 its vry small and the back seat is USELESS.... and any visit 2 gergash is 3000aed 4 nothn.... and the seat belt alarm is offff, it makes me angry....
          am not sure but the A4 is front wheel drive... if so corolla & save ur money

VIVA BMW
          sigpic
          Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Originally posted by salty View Post

people come on we want an event or a drive or a meet something anything its very boring i saw event threads from last year it was alot more exiting !!!
            nothin 2 be done with out me

PLEASE :D
            sigpic
            Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

go sleep :rofl:

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

:bricks:

Comment

Watched The Town last night, it's excellent!

Yes, the new A4s FWD, but I hope there's a RWD/Quattro option. I hate the fabrics of the C-Class.

Comment

the town not showing in Abu Dhabi marina at cinestar :(

Comment

Don't miss it, but it was the premier at Cinestar MOE.

Comment

hope to have an event soon really boring now ,

btw alaa :D nice signature u have there :D i like the one with A.D. plate number more :P
                        sigpic

Comment

nothing official there will be a grand meeting in Nov. 26 no further details on this.

and also before that we will do something intresting too. i'm blaming the weather because for us as oranizers and for the personal effort that i usually put into these drives and events i don't want to get my brains melted and lovely sexy skin burnt under the bad weather. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            nothing official there will be a grand meeting in Nov. 26 no further details on this.

and also before that we will do something intresting too. i'm blaming the weather because for us as oranizers and for the personal effort that i usually put into these drives and events i don't want to get my brains melted and lovely sexy skin burnt under the bad weather. :rofl:
                            :lol: use sun block bro :P
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WS86 View Post
                              hope to have an event soon really boring now ,

btw alaa :D nice signature u have there :D i like the one with A.D. plate number more :P
                              thats rice my friend :lol:

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

:lol:

Originally posted by WS86 View Post
                              :lol: use sun block bro :P
                              +1 :iagree: :laughhard:

Comment

thats rice my friend :lol:
                                :spank:
                                :neener:will iam glade to own it even if u see it rice :flipoff:

:D:D:D
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X