X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahsiri925 View Post
    loooooooooool

what about me!!... ill remove the blower then will go 2 the track..... but walla ill right on ur hood " SAMEERA kicked my a*s"
    acha!!!
    :iagree: :lol:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
    E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
    E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
    E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
    E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
    E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

During my hunt for a cheapo manual car, I was asked by a member (thanks bud) to check out a Beamer:

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified...port-for-sale/

I know its auto, but I still wanted to try it out, see what it's like. And there's something really wrong with it. It was noisy, the steering wheel had a rip, airbags were gone (had been deployed, DUH), the CAT and Airbag lights were on, interior needed some work, it needed a new exhaust, I fig'd it had a frontal accident...and the guy bought it 2 months ago, and wanted to sell it for around 6.5k.

My question is...coming from a guy who has driven FWD Jap cars ('98 Lancer 1.6 + 06 Tiida 1.6), are Beamers heavier than these cars? I drove an E30 M3 couple of years ago, it felt like a tank, noisy and accelerated slowly, and felt heavy. I felt the same driving this 325i today. But that auto M3 I drove earlier was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozimandius View Post
        During my hunt for a cheapo manual car, I was asked by a member (thanks bud) to check out a Beamer:

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified...port-for-sale/

I know its auto, but I still wanted to try it out, see what it's like. And there's something really wrong with it. It was noisy, the steering wheel had a rip, airbags were gone (had been deployed, DUH), the CAT and Airbag lights were on, interior needed some work, it needed a new exhaust, I fig'd it had a frontal accident...and the guy bought it 2 months ago, and wanted to sell it for around 6.5k.

My question is...coming from a guy who has driven FWD Jap cars ('98 Lancer 1.6 + 06 Tiida 1.6), are Beamers heavier than these cars? I drove an E30 M3 couple of years ago, it felt like a tank, noisy and accelerated slowly, and felt heavy. I felt the same driving this 325i today. But that auto M3 I drove earlier was pretty good.
        ///M3 E30 accelerated slowly!!!!! am sure there is some thing wrong... ok its 4cyl. but there is a devil inside it

the E36 is almost 1500KG and the tiida is 250KG :P almost 1000KG sure there a big differance... 2- the FWD accelerate faster than the RWD...

this 1 looks not bad and the price is good.... in any used car ull find somthing that u dont like so expect 2 spend 1-2K

good luck :)
        sigpic
        Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Hey, the Tiida isn't made of plastic! :(

Just wanted to confirm if something is indeed wrong, so what could be the problem with those cars? Also, when I floored the accelerator today (of the Beamer in the link), the first gear change to the second came with a bump from behind! That's not normal is it?

Yeah, I was amazed at the M3 E30 too! I know for a fact that he didn't maintain it properly.

Comment

ya I know.... its a 100% COTTON :D

some times its not a strong bump.... i cant remember.... last time 2 drive auto E36 was 2004

sure there is something wrong with that E30
            sigpic
            Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

The E30 is screwed for sure, but I think the E36 I drove today (the one that had a bump emanate from the rear at gear change) was screwed royally too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozimandius View Post
                Hey, the Tiida isn't made of plastic! :(

Just wanted to confirm if something is indeed wrong, so what could be the problem with those cars? Also, when I floored the accelerator today (of the Beamer in the link), the first gear change to the second came with a bump from behind! That's not normal is it?

Yeah, I was amazed at the M3 E30 too! I know for a fact that he didn't maintain it properly.
                who's e30 m3? what color?

Comment

Guys for your eyes another part of the M1 coupe...
                  http://www.m-power.com/_open/s/close...lang=en&x=2198
                  E39///M5 (Carbon Black)
                  E39///M kit 530i (Le Mans Blue)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    who's e30 m3? what color?
                    Some colleague of mine a couple of years ago. It was black.

Comment

Originally posted by mahsiri925 View Post
                      loooooooooool

what about me!!... ill remove the blower then will go 2 the track..... but walla ill right on ur hood " SAMEERA kicked my a*s"
                      acha!!!
                      Ok :D
                      deal but if i beat u what u gonna put in ur hood :P
                      coz i know someone have a manual car but an auto car kicked his a*s :D and i think u know the same person iam talking about ;)

waiting for a track event to try to beat ur car with out the super ;) and tell that day come ill keep thinking of something to put it on ur hood :P and also on the other guy hood :D
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WS86 View Post
                        Ok :D
                        deal but if i beat u what u gonna put in ur hood :P
                        coz i know someone have a manual car but an auto car kicked his a*s :D and i think u know the same person iam talking about ;)

waiting for a track event to try to beat ur car with out the super ;) and tell that day come ill keep thinking of something to put it on ur hood :P and also on the other guy hood :D
                        :laughhard: waleed your soooo funny man and i think your day dreaming to beat a manual car :lol: but man keeeeeeeeeeeeep dreaming to the day u die :laughhard:

:

Comment

Originally posted by salty View Post
                          :laughhard: waleed your soooo funny man and i think your day dreaming to beat a manual car :lol: but man keeeeeeeeeeeeep dreaming to the day u die :laughhard:

:
                          dude there is some witness :P for ur a*s kicked tonight :P we can ask him and he will tell u that my weak AUTO kicked an manual SUPERCHARGED :D

will try again in some track events to show u how an auto can beat u while ur laughing :D
                          sigpic

Comment

first of all thats lying cuse i dont have a DL :(
                            second of all what u sayd is against the club rules :)
                            thierd of all come any time man i would love to kick your a$$

:trophy:

Comment

LooooL :lol:

ok then will meet on the track day event :P