Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW Hiten, wanted you to know that ive downloaded the CS3 version with the crack online.
    It looks awesome with so many options, im still looking for the tutorial from various websites

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
      No need to ask all these questions, just accept it and heres a little moto to show you why

Mary had a little lamb
      Its name was kinda silly
      She threw it up in to the air
      And caught it by the......

Willy was a sheepdog
      Lying in the grass
      Along came a bumble bee
      And stung him up the......

ASSk no questions
      Tell no lies
      Thats how good boys
      Get to paradise:)

And with that i'll love you and leave you, have a great weekend everyone.

Dude, that just made my day !!
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
        No need to ask all these questions, just accept it and heres a little moto to show you why

Mary had a little lamb
        Its name was kinda silly
        She threw it up in to the air
        And caught it by the......

Willy was a sheepdog
        Lying in the grass
        Along came a bumble bee
        And stung him up the......

ASSk no questions
        Tell no lies
        Thats how good boys
        Get to paradise:)

And with that i'll love you and leave you, have a great weekend everyone.
        :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          BTW Hiten, wanted you to know that ive downloaded the CS3 version with the crack online.
          It looks awesome with so many options, im still looking for the tutorial from various websites
          Link please :)
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Nabil ! Need your opinion on the latest 911 Carrera plz

Comment

ahhhhh sweeeet bro!

so yeah . . dont worry about the tutorials . .

goto : www.computerarts.co.uk

and tutorials. . you'll find loads . . but those are once you've udnerstood the software completely- you'd be black if you get to those now . . .
              For the basics goto the help sections
              on the top of the toold bar (last option in the file and $hit row)
              And tutorial. . you'll learn the basics from there . . .

once you've learnt the tools. . then its just practice all the way . . and mix and match different techniques to get to the result you want !
              Best of luck brother!
              do let me know if you need anny . . and i mean any help with it.

Cheers bro!
              i'm glad you're interested!
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

you buying one!? :D:D:D
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Sure! what do u want to know?
                  Meskovic

Comment

He's buying a birthday gift for me :P
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                      Link please :)
                      You can download it from mininova.com, type Adobe Photoshop CS3 in the search box and look for the one with the crack, note: look for the one with the highest seeds
                      Right now I cant find it with high seeds, you'll have to wait till you see high seeds

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                        Sure! what do u want to know?
                        My cousin wants to get it, so hes asking me to compare it with the M6, what do you think ?

Comment

and then reap 'em! :P
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                            He's buying a birthday gift for me :P
                            Sure let me know when's your B'day, ill send you an undie as a gift :P You only deserve that

Comment

a porsche is a porsche - but the m6. . no words man-i dont know which one performs better or which is anyhow better. . . but for me . . If it were to be - it's the m6 !!
                              (sorry for the interruption)
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

Thanks Hiten for the advice, right now im totally black so ill definetely spend time with the Help section. Im looking for something, to make the whole pic black and leave the parts i want colored, ill see if i can find it, and incase I dont, i wont hesitate to ask your help. Thanks again :)

Comment

Working...
                                X