Originally posted by Abu 3ali View Post
    good morning every one ... i am studying and preparing for my exam at 3:30
    Good Luck!!! study really hard.
    Audi TT (2009)
    Infiniti G35 (2008)
    Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

thanks guys ... i think it worked this time ... did well on the exam... three more to go .... and 5 weeks and then i will officially graduate from uni
      thanks again guys

Comment

should start searching for jobs .... but i don't think i will find any with existing economic situation

Comment

it's all about how lucky you get when searching for a job.... trust me on this one.

Comment

I hope getting lucky rather than getting smart (hehe)

Now apart from joking i agree with you Bruno

Comment

:iagree: you should look for a job, moreover during the interviews, you should only display yourself as a product they're looking for, something they can benefit from, because they always have a question of how would they benefit from you, so be prepared to answer this anytime :)

Comment

Thanks Ali for the tip ...

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 3ali View Post
                  should start searching for jobs .... but i don't think i will find any with existing economic situation
                  You'll find work. The fact that you're in the region and ready to go is a major plus and companies are always keen on good, enthusiastic graduates. What industy/jobs will you be applying for? Perhaps we can help...i have good contacts with a lot of recruitment guys who would be very keen on someone like you. PM me some details and i will ask around if you like.

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  it's all about how lucky you get when searching for a job.... trust me on this one.
                  I've got to disagree with that. While luck plays a part, companies aren't stupid, they employ the best people, and so it comes down to the applicant to prove that he or she is the best. That's not done on a CV, it's done with actions. I was a consultant in London and getting work was about proving to people that you could offer something that the other applicants couldn't. Don't just send out a CV and hope for the best - look and act really keen. You've got to phone companies, ask them about work, do follow up calls to see if your CV was received and most importantly, go into the inteview and sell yourself. Don't be cocky, but do be very confident. If you're good at something, tell them so. If you think your personality will improve office moral or your skills will improve the business, don't be afraid to say it - that's exactly what people want to hear. If you're lacking in a certain area, don't make it up and hope to get through - tell them that there are ares in which you hope to learn and improve and that you can't wait for the opportunity to get on board and to start progressing your career.

It might sound a little over-the-top, but trust me, if you don't, then someone else will...
                  theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                  Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                  Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                  Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                    Only 1 problem I can foresee, last time I was in an Ennoc or Emraat station I failed to notice the Water, Air….NITROGEN pump!!!!!!

How do you get these tyres filled if you have a slow puncture???????

Let the conversation proceed………..
                    Maybe you won't find it at ENOC, but I was at Dunlop in Bur Dubai yesterday and they have a nitrogen pump there. It wouldn't be the hardest thing to get a nitrogen cylinder to keep at home either.

I don't see the appeal of the GTR though; its no looker and when the 370Z comes out Godzilla is going to look like the ugly sister.

Comment

u don't mean to say that the 370z looks better than the GT-R do you?? :nono:

i personally love the GT-R in white and even in red..

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
                        You'll find work. The fact that you're in the region and ready to go is a major plus and companies are always keen on good, enthusiastic graduates. What industy/jobs will you be applying for? Perhaps we can help...i have good contacts with a lot of recruitment guys who would be very keen on someone like you. PM me some details and i will ask around if you like.

I've got to disagree with that. While luck plays a part, companies aren't stupid, they employ the best people, and so it comes down to the applicant to prove that he or she is the best. That's not done on a CV, it's done with actions. I was a consultant in London and getting work was about proving to people that you could offer something that the other applicants couldn't. Don't just send out a CV and hope for the best - look and act really keen. You've got to phone companies, ask them about work, do follow up calls to see if your CV was received and most importantly, go into the inteview and sell yourself. Don't be cocky, but do be very confident. If you're good at something, tell them so. If you think your personality will improve office moral or your skills will improve the business, don't be afraid to say it - that's exactly what people want to hear. If you're lacking in a certain area, don't make it up and hope to get through - tell them that there are ares in which you hope to learn and improve and that you can't wait for the opportunity to get on board and to start progressing your career.

It might sound a little over-the-top, but trust me, if you don't, then someone else will...
                        Thanks alot eldest boy ... you did really fill me up with a great information and i will send you PM as soon as possible

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post

Thanks alot man ... you did really fill me up with a great information and i will send you PM as soon as possible

Comment

a few more time:

Thanks alot man ... you did really fill me up with a great information and i will send you PM as soon as possible

:rofl:

BMW history:

Comment

6ayeb ya haissam

this wasn't my fault the forum jammed ... so i submitted the post twice

Comment

i know man it happens.. but since this is the chatting thread then we're allowed to play games here :P

BMW history:

Comment

Working...
                                X