X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bedewi bacha! where r u man!
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

nabil basha:) how r u ?
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

walla all good, been sometime, I missed our onversations, some of the most intelectuals ones i must add

(now everyone will start the gh@y emoticons)
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

ok then lets meet
          i have some stories to say ;)
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

morning everyone
            sigpic
            :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Good Morning! Its the WEEEEEEKKKKKEEENNNDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

:woot:

:yippy:

:yuhoo:
              Audi TT (2009)
              Infiniti G35 (2008)
              Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Morning Morning :hi:

Finally its the Weekend :woot:

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
                  Good Morning! Its the WEEEEEEKKKKKEEENNNDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

:woot:

:yippy:

:yuhoo:
                  lucky u mine just finished am working for the entire coming 6 days now:(
                  sigpic
                  :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    i was away busy today in meetings... and this accident got my attantion.

springz sh*t happens and thank god you're ok. in 2005 i did 4 accidents in one week, atleast you got a month or see between the first and second.

at this stage you should be looking forward to fix the car and get it running again. let me know if you need anything from lebanon i'll be away from here for over 1 month. i'll get you the parts in my e30 m3 when it's shipped back from there.
                    Yah Man Thank you Very Much ... !!
                    Ill Let you know by 2day or 2mrw ...
                    Cz i don think am gonna find the rear bumper here ... tho its fixable but it wont look good ...
                    Am gonna Check for the other parts ... ill let you know :)
                    Thnx alot bro i Really Really Appreciate it :)
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed.Sallam View Post
                      lucky u mine just finished am working for the entire coming 6 days now:(
                      aaaawwwwww:grouphug5:
                      Audi TT (2009)
                      Infiniti G35 (2008)
                      Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

i'm flying out tomorrow!!! wohhoo!

Comment

I just woke up

:yawn::happyclean::yessir:
                          Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            i'm flying out tomorrow!!! wohhoo!
                            bruno arbab
                            ENGOY UR Trip
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                              I just woke up

:yawn::happyclean::yessir:
                              Morning am sleeeeeeeeeeeepy woke up at 5 am i wanna go home:(
                              sigpic

Comment

sheesh! shifts suck! ....sorry for you Ahmad

morning all! hope you all have a great weekend!
                                Current
                                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                                E36 318is
                                E39 540i ///M sport
                                VW CC
                                E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
                                X