• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHA, i got post #6000

Comment

and 6001!
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
        And he is sooo Happy Like If he'z gonna Win Anyway ...
        Ya3ne Minimum Minimum 7-0 For Brazil .... :D
        my friend ...at least we will play versus Brazil :P
        Last edited by mahmoud_bedewi; 15-06-2009, 12:24 PM.
        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

shooo nabil, the project car is starting to reveal, its a BMW????

Comment

Guys, i need quick help, how do you use the image tags so you see a picture instead of just the link?

Thanks in advance.

BB
            2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

do you mean thumbnail?

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                :)

where is your next assignment ;)?
                Nexus Insurance

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                hiten how does it feel to the resignation paper in their face!
                Feels good & bad - good cuz i dont like the company bad cuz i've got a great manager!

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                Morning boys :hi:

Congrats Hiten for throwing the damn paper on their face, looks like everything is going as planned ;) and Nabil, bro hope you get well soon :)
                yup yup :D - all going like how we discussed :)
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                  Guys, i need quick help, how do you use the image tags so you see a picture instead of just the link?

Thanks in advance.

BB
                  Do you mean

[img]link[/img]

?
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    do you mean thumbnail?
                    I don't know what that is mate?????

I simply want a picture to be visible on a thread and not a line of text linking to the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                      Do you mean

[img]link[/img]

?
                      THATS THEM, thanks Nabil :)

Comment

Good afternoon everyone !

Nabil, get well soon.

Hiten, youre crazy.

Akanso, youve got too much time on your hands !

Ali, enjoy the U.K. !

BB, Ive got no clue on computers and especially tags and all :D .
                        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                          THATS THEM, thanks Nabil :)
                          Meskovic

Comment

GREETINGS everyone :) I'm logged on from beautiful green Switzerland!!! u guys wont believe how many M3 I see here every day... it's ridiculous!!! there is this CSL right next to where I'm staying that I keep drooling over every morning and night... I really want that car!!!

I saw an e92 M3 in Interlagos Blue with Tan Brown interior yesterday... :drool: Qatar license plates!! I want to drive my car on these roads... they are amazing!! I'm shipping my car here next year :)
                            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

ask the owner if he want to sell it?

Comment

I actually knocked on the door yesterday to ask about it... the license plates aren't on the car so I thought he might be selling. No one answered so I'll try again today... ibshir Bruno baik ;) I'll ask again for u today

It is truly beautiful this car!
                                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X