This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahmed.Sallam View Post
    from where do u know him btw he doesnt drive a bm as i know?
    you guys are our clients...

rule #1 DON'T tell him you post here
    rule #2 DON'T tell him that you have anything to do with BMWs and know me

or he will have a look at the forums and find out that both of us are posting here like idiots :D

:typing:

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

or he will have a look at the forums and find out that both of us are posting here like idiots :D

which company u work for ? dont worry i wont tell him:lol:
      sigpic
      :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

:officer: I will tell.

You guys are my slaves now :D
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

u been wanting slaves for a while now Nabil huh?! hehe
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

slaves :drool:

i want to have a decent female swedish slave :bow: i will be sweet with her i swear

Comment

slaves :drool:

i want to have a decent female swedish slave :bow: i will be sweet with her i swear
              taban lak awatoreed Garyah ezhab ela al ga7eem...

Trans( DAYM U ....u need a slave jo to hell)
              sigpic
              :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Can image all of you been Nabil's slaves !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA that such a good laugh!
                Audi TT (2009)
                Infiniti G35 (2008)
                Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
                  Can image all of you been Nabil's slaves !!! HAHAHAHAHAHA that such a good laugh!

Slaves driving M cars thats is a material for video clips ....Bruno the mic is urs for u and ur swedish slave:P
                  sigpic

Comment

Slaves are driving M cars and the King drives an Infinity :laughhard: Very down to earth king..

Comment

that would be the end of the world :D

Comment

I'll be in my GT3 :bow:
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Go Nabil Go Nabil go go go !!!!!
                          Audi TT (2009)
                          Infiniti G35 (2008)
                          Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Nabil would go go go with his GT3 if a certain someone who's name starts with a "B" and ends with an "O" ("run" in the middle) would get it mended and up to par!!! sa7 Nabil?

do we have to start nagging again?!
                            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                              Nabil would go go go with his GT3 if a certain someone who's name starts with a "B" and ends with an "O" ("run" in the middle) would get it mended and up to par!!! sa7 Nabil?

do we have to start nagging again?!
                              :rofl: :rofl:
                              Last edited by Nabil; 27-07-2009, 01:38 PM.
                              Meskovic

Comment

Where is the Porka at now ? Any photos ?
                                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
                                X