X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very good morning ernest :) You look excited

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
      But then if people wanted to chat about another subject, like sports, then do we need to create yet another thread??
      That’s the whole point of a General Chat Thread!!! it keeps the forum "un-cluttered"
      Just my opinion.

Agreed
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

Hey Ssense, no worries mate, I’ve seen how “messy” it can get.
        We had a full migration to a new server happen with my club back in the UK and that took some serious time for the admin’s.
        2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Hey Ssense, no worries mate, I’ve seen how “messy” it can get.
          We had a full migration to a new server happen with my club back in the UK and that took some serious time for the admin’s.
          I actually like the posts, ive myself benefited by downloading those songs, they're simply awesome. But then it gets a 'lil' messy, anyways, its fine either ways with me :)

Comment

BTW Betty, ive downloaded the songs you listed from Metallic. Ive never heard them before, but now I just love them, they got some amazing tracks, thanks :)
            It wud be great if you could list more of your favs, you've got a good choice

Comment

ayham and i were thinking of making monthly chat threads instead of having just one huge thread that will remain forever. what say?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                ayham and i were thinking of making monthly chat threads instead of having just one huge thread that will remain forever. what say?
                I think thats a great idea ! But consider opinions of other members too...

Comment

suggestion and opinions are welcome people :thanks:

Comment

I wonder where's Ahmed today, he hasnt even come to say a good morning, must be busy with his conference calls...

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                        It wud be great if you could list more of your favs, you've got a good choice
                        No worries mate, I’ve got around 6000 tracks on my I-Pod, here’s a list with a whole load of full albums for you to download, the one’s that I would call the absolute best of thrash metal.

Metallica – Master Of Puppets

Megadeath – Peace Sells

Death Angel – The Ultra-Violence

Nuclear Assault – Survive

Sacred Reich – Ignorance

Sabbat – History Of A Time To Come

Kreator – Pleasure To Kill

Exodus – Pleasure Of The Flesh

Slayer – Reign In Blood

Sepultura – Beneath The Remains

Anthrax – Among The Living

Voivod – Killing Technology

Celtic Frost – To Megatherion

Enjoy, they are all LOUD

Comment

One crazy Scottsman alright!!! I still can't go through the 5000 songs you gave me mate :D

For those of you interested in music, I strongly suggest you youtube the G3 concerts where Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Jon Petrucci, Paul Gilbert, Eric Johnson, Yengwe Malmesteen (in any combination of these with Satriani always there as he's the one who came up with the concept) and listen to some unhumanly playing.

I agree on leaving this thread open to everything. And we'll be doing monthly chatting threads to make it easier to find what you want instead of browing 400 pages :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            I still can't go through the 5000 songs you gave me mate :D
                            There’s over 30 years of my musical taste’s personal development on those disc’s mate, it will take you a while but it’s pure gold!!!!! :thanks:

Comment

There’s over 30 years of my musical taste’s personal development on those disc’s mate, it will take you a while but it’s pure gold!!!!! :thanks:
                              wow!
                              how old are you 'sire'?
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

:hide:

Comment

Working...
                                X