Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi hiten, my name is ahmed kanso, since there is tooo many ahmeds, my friends call me by my last name "kanso". im lebanses sir

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
      I’d like to add that the reputation of this club is exemplary, I have had conversations with random customers at work because they see my Autodrome strap round my neck with my staff ID and they have mentioned the BMW club to me!!!
      Keep up the great work guy’s cause it’s working like a dream……it’s hard knowing your best:)
      Just because we go way back ama let you keep your avatar!! :D

That's VERY encouraging BB and, seriously, makes me feel that we've accomplished something. While not our ultimate goals yet, but in such young age for this community it's definitely soothing to hear that...

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
        i was a member in alot of forums in egypt and they are as enthusiasts as you ...wat is new with BMW CLUB UAE is:
        - real and quick replys to any thread asking for help or other reasons
        - sponsors and offers from dealers and for sure DISCOUNTS :)
        - pure friendly spirit and pure enthusiasm without any "other considerations"... masha allah
        this is an honest assessment and it is not crap ..:)
        lol, Hiten's way of saying "awwwwwwww" :D

To share something with you, my biggest doubts when this Club launched was the kind of members it'd attract; knowledgable, kids, stupid street racers, lazy ppl, enthusiasts...Had no idea at the time and kinda hoped for the best. But now it's very clear thank God :)

So thanks for the feedback man, you're a great addition to this community!! (I will race you one day on Tsukuba Circuit in a 4-banger and show you it's all about corners :rofl:)

Comment

Originally posted by akanso View Post
          hi hiten, my name is ahmed kanso, since there is tooo many ahmeds, my friends call me by my last name "kanso". im lebanses sir
          Ahh :) mystery solved.

I though you were from some 'rare' country :P

And quit with the 'sir' :)

Im a mere 22 years old !
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
            (I will race you one day on Tsukuba Circuit in a 4-banger and show you it's all about corners :rofl:)
            nah :D
            i insist it is about power otherwise i will race u in my beloved S2000 :D
            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

bring it on boys! :P....

BB's post made one helluva start for the day :) :) glad to see how this club is progressing
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Shukhran, glad to be of assistance Ayham, Waz….although I’ve done nothing, it’s the admin as well as all of the members collectively that are to thank for the massive success of the club.
                Your years ahead of the game (in comparison with other BMW forums/clubs) in such a short period of time and should give yourselves a huge pat on the back
                The official BMW car club UK has a similar level of organised events during the better weather like this club, they’ve been on the go for years and years and with over 60 million residents in the UK it gives you an idea of how far you’ve come.
                2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Thanks again mate....

Wish we had 60 million people around here :D

Comment

^no you don't, think of the traffic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Alright then 60 million "subscribers" :D

Comment

I dont want 60 million, my only dream is to see the BMW Club UAE stickers stuck on every BMW driven all over UAE atleast..

Comment

im a BMW CLUB member and i drive around the UAE and i still dont have the BMW Club UAE sticker stuck on my window :cursing:

Comment

you will get it tomorrow.. just remind me during the day

Comment

ok bruno, thank you.

good morning club

Comment

A very good morning Mr. Kanso :hi:

Comment

Working...
                                X