This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List:

Which one of you switched off your lights for Earth Hour??

1. Hiten
    2. Wazif
    3. SSense (was washing my car for that one hour, the headlights were off)

Comment

what earth hour?

Comment

http://www.earthhour.org/about/
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

well i was baby-sitting my nephew... does this count as an act of earth hour ? :D lol

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
            List:

Which one of you switched off your lights for Earth Hour??

1. Hiten
            Didn’t save any natural resources but will a humanitarian act be sufficient?

1 week after buying a “horse” I bought a new Dog yesterday, my Wife fell in love with a chiuawa while I was buying a new fish tank heater and she would not leave the shop without it…………so I now own a Dog called Snoop!!!!!
            .plus two Cats, 25 Fish and a Mustang:)
            2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

loooooool... a few animals short of a farm BB!!!
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Gonna start charging entry fees to all my visitors!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

^^ For all the above!

you guys are completly shameless!

Earth Hour is just a movement to encourage millions of people around the world to switch off their lights for just an hour on the 26th of march. In order to save a considerable amount of fuels being used (it is considerable when 10 million people switch of their lights, computers ,televisions & A/c's at once)

Saving electricity saves fuel (fossil fuel) and saving fossil fuel helps to (ifnot prevent) slowdown the impact global warming is having on Earth.

Thats it.

With this i sign out (like the member who left us after a heated controversy) :P

so - whens the next event :rofl:
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

^ hiten sell the BMW and get a toyota prius and i will give u the website of their club hehehehehhehehe
                    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Trust me my friend - when it comes out - i will be the first one to buy a 'green' BMW :)
                      not color - but eco bmw
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Trust me my friend - when it comes out - i will be the first one to buy a 'green' BMW :)
                        not color - but eco bmw
                        I thought you signed out and left the forum :P

:welcome2: Back

Comment

haha btw i called you and then texted you as well - whats up
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

haha btw i called you and then texted you as well - whats up
                            Sorry bro, i was sleeping and I just opened my eyes sometime back..

Gimme 30 mins, expect my call :hi:

Comment

sure man :) even i slept off after calling you that why i messaged saying dont call back :P
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

What’s happenin’ folks?
                                Feels like AGES since I last had a chat on here, anyone got any news/gossip?
                                Look’s like I’m climbing a mountain in a few weeks, The Shams, it’ll be a 10 hour round trip so looking forward to the views, I’ll try and get some pic’s.
                                Apart from that everything is standard life in the city, only drove 230Klm in the new car but loved every klm of it and my Wife bought a Dog, I use that term loosely as it’s a Chihuahua, my training shoe is bigger than it!!!
                                It’s cute as hell right enough, She’s called Snoop (Snoop Dog)
                                I had to laugh last night when doing some research on them, every site I visited said “The Chihuahua makes an excellent guard dog” WTF man, she’s the height of $hite!!!!!!
                                Anyhoooooooo, that’s all my news…..anybody there?????

Comment

Working...
                                X