This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear M5drift & akanso,

Due to the chain of harsh posts initiated by both of you in the HPDS R3 Thread caused by public accusations, we, the BMW Club UAE Board Members, are willing to listen and openly discuss these issues with you. Yet again keeping in mind that this all could've been done via PMs and emails the professional and sensible way. But since it started publicly we would like to address our decision publicly.

Your negative attitude in responding has resulted in damaging the picture of the Club and its Board Members infront of national and international bodies, lurkers, and even within our current members base without utilising a professional manner of responding to your fellow members. Further to this you have went on and, so far, baselessly accused the Club President of lying about fiscal matters pertaining to the day accounts of HPDS round 3, and ultimately assuming he has generated some cash after the event. Need not to go into the details once again, we hereby would like to see the proof that you rely on and your solid ground proving us wrong. In case your proof fails to satisfy the board's neutral judgement, we will demand a public apology for the harm caused for the sake of the Club and the group of people using our forum and out of respect to all who contributed for the past years in making this group what it is now.

P.S.: This thread now is specifically and exclusively addressed to the two mentioned members. We will deeply appreciate it from all of our pristine members to stay out of it in order to remain focused, brief, and straight to the point.

Best regards,
    BMW Club UAE Board Members

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Tomorrow I will book the skidpad for next saturday for 10persons and show u an invoice that the entrance fee is less per person compared to the last hpds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        Dear M5drift & akanso,

Due to the chain of harsh posts initiated by both of you in the HPDS R3 Thread caused by public accusations, we, the BMW Club UAE Board Members, are willing to listen and openly discuss these issues with you. Yet again keeping in mind that this all could've been done via PMs and emails the professional and sensible way. But since it started publicly we would like to address our decision publicly.

Your negative attitude in responding has resulted in damaging the picture of the Club and its Board Members infront of national and international bodies, lurkers, and even within our current members base without utilising a professional manner of responding to your fellow members. Further to this you have went on and, so far, baselessly accused the Club President of lying about fiscal matters pertaining to the day accounts of HPDS round 3, and ultimately assuming he has generated some cash after the event. Need not to go into the details once again, we hereby would like to see the proof that you rely on and your solid ground proving us wrong. In case your proof fails to satisfy the board's neutral judgement, we will demand a public apology for the harm caused for the sake of the Club and the group of people using our forum and out of respect to all who contributed for the past years in making this group what it is now.

P.S.: This thread now is specifically and exclusively addressed to the two mentioned members. We will deeply appreciate it from all of our pristine members to stay out of it in order to remain focused, brief, and straight to the point.

Best regards,
        BMW Club UAE Board Members
        As i talked to bruno today, it seems that ayham doesnt want us to book the skidpad anymore. bruno advised to post what i found out.
        So what happened is that i called few days ago the manager of al ain sportplex discussing about renting the skidpad from 10am to 4pm. the manager said the following:
        ''it is not possible for you to rent the skidpad because you are not an organization, however i would like to help u as a favor and will charge you the first time an amount of 300 dhs per person. then on a later stage and if no problems occurs in the skidpad, i will treat u the same like bmw uae club which is managed by ayham that is a very good friend of mine by giving you a charge of 200 dhs per person.''

Comment

We need a proof Sir.

"I called Burj Al Arab yesterday and they said that the rate is $ 1200 but if i behave and dont do anything wrong he will give me the same rate as Sultan of brunai who is a good friend and will charge me $ 200"

Get me facts!
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

you are most welcome for a conference call between me and you and the manager of Al Ain Sportplex. what do u say ? or if u want im ready to go their to al ain and meet him in person because maybe u wont believe its him over the phone ? or do you want me to book the skid pad and show u an invoice ?

i want you to show me your facts as well. prove what i said in the previous thread is wrong.

Comment

We dont have to prove that WE r right, you have to prove that we are wrong.

We know who we are, we dont have any hidden agenda like some others.

Please post in this thread again only when you have a proof, I dont care how you do it (I know you cant), but if you do then we are happy to listen to you.
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

This is so wrong. Don't understand why we have this conversation, what you pay for the HPDS is to rent the track, food and beverage, the use of the club car, and professional advise from instructer. Try to find us a quote of 400 aed each inclusive of all these points then you ll get your point.
                sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                2006 Z4M - SOLD
                1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Dear member M5drift:

It is to our deepest regrets to inform you that you have been banned from the BMW Club UAE by a unanimous decision by the board members. Your allegations, attitude, and failure to provide a proof to these accusations after being offered the chance to publicly correct your situation have given us the reasons to take this decision.

This Club is one of the friendliest car forums we have ever been to and we are not willing to sacrifice this for anybody's sake. I believe we have been more than fare towards you in this case and all we asked for was an apology letter from your end to mend this unfortunate situation. So, and in addition to your failure to provide your proofs, consider this decision effective now.

Dear member akanso:

Consider this post as a written warning from the board members toward your disgraceful involvement in the mentioned accusations.

Regards,
                  BMW Club UAE Board Members.

Comment

Working...
                  X