Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.199 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Hahaha don't keep it might break the tensed atmosphere
    sigpic
    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      Dear members,

The Club has never generated any form of profit from the entry fees paid by HPDS students in the last season, nor until now in this season.
      Ofcourse, sometimes the entry list does not cover the minimum required number, and that's when I and other board member jump in to pay the deficit willingly and happily.

With my deepest apologies for any inconveniences my decision might ensue,
      Ayham Al Daqqa,
      BMW Club UAE President
      first of all, i talked to 2 of the board members and they assure me that only ayham and no one else deals financially in HPDS, they know nothing about the cost and never jumped and paid any deficit.
      Now logically speaking who pays from his own pocket at this very difficult financial situations that we are going through ? and who put effort and spend time for nothing as majeed said ? i dont mind u make profit and i never asked u about why the cost is 400 or whatso ever and u know that very well, but when i read from rifo that ur paying from ur own pocket then on the phone he's like i was guessing he paid ! thats bullshit.. and u make it worse by insisting that u paid ! sorry but i will never believe that.

anyways as ali ssense said welldone bro u took the right decision and regarding the letter of apology forget it.

and thank you for ur deepest apologies.

Comment

This indeed is a sad day for us all. Whatever happens from here I hope is for the best. Ayham although we are behind you 100% we do hope you can find a way to reconcile this situation and open up what has been a great and beautiful experience for all of us. I speak on bahalf of the many members who have benefited greatly from HPDS and were looking forward to the upcoming sessions. Your support, time, attitude and presence was and is GREATLY appreciated... never think anything less!

It pains me to see all the boards' efforts go to waste, expecially you Ayham as I know how much time and effort went into it all. I was there with you from the start when we first checking out the skidpad and I will gladly stand with you all the way through. You are more than just our president... you are our brother!

Indeed a sad day, I really wish it had not come to this but the damage, I guess, is already done and the word is out.

A fanatic HPDS fan!
        Ahmad
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
          first of all, i talked to 2 of the board members and they assure me that only ayham and no one else deals financially in HPDS, they know nothing about the cost and never jumped and paid any deficit.
          Now logically speaking who pays from his own pocket at this very difficult financial situations that we are going through ? and who put effort and spend time for nothing as majeed said ? i dont mind u make profit and i never asked u about why the cost is 400 or whatso ever and u know that very well, but when i read from rifo that ur paying from ur own pocket then on the phone he's like i was guessing he paid ! thats bullshit.. and u make it worse by insisting that u paid ! sorry but i will never believe that.
          The reason I told you that is because I didn't have figures in front of me, but now (since I have seen the figures) I know that Ayham paid from his pocket.

When I mentioned at the beginning in the HPDS thread that Ayham paid from his pocket, I wasn't raising any financial issue or anything regarding payments what so ever. I was (in a way, probably a weird one) thanking Ayham for his support. Some people like YOU took it offensively, and understood things wrong.

Baajour, what you've done was wrong, you should've dealt with Ayham privately and discussed this issue alone (face-to-face). Issues like that can NEVER be resolved online behind Monitors. you raised a financial issue, accused Ayham of lying, and converted this HOME-like forum into a battlefield.

I might have done a mistake by saying "Ayham paid from his pocket" not knowing that some people might run their conclusions but trust me... Ayham, is a person to trust.

Think again Baajour,

Regards,

Rafik Jabbour
          Website & Forum Administrator
          BMW Club UAE Boards
          Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
          Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
          Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
          Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
          1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
          eMail:
          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

so this will not end ??????

Comment

ur first sentence makes feel like im dealing with kids, u seen figures and i can tell u i have also proves and we wont get anywhere ..!
              from my side its over rifo...

Comment

Regarding the HPDS, I don’t mind not having it since I can rest on the weekends from now on. But by doing all the hard work put till this date will be thrown out in the waste. Yet I do respect the suspension decision.

moe, you don't know ayham... he's a good man but maybe you are not convinced with his actions because you don’t know him very well.

Do you remember when i was driving ghada's e36 m3 and dropped you home after we were at tche tche? on the way back to dubai i got 3 fines due to the speed sensor malfunctioning and giving bad speed readings.

this crazy ayham, although was not with me in the car, offered to split up the fines amongst us, although it’s none of his business to pay the fines that I took.

No normal person would do this….

Due to the unnecessary chaos caused the entire board members demands an apology.

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
                  ur first sentence makes feel like im dealing with kids, u seen figures and i can tell u i have also proves and we wont get anywhere ..!
                  from my side its over rifo...
                  thank u m5drift, i assume it ends now and here

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    Regarding the HPDS, I don’t mind not having it since I can rest on the weekends from now on. But by doing all the hard work put till this date will be thrown out in the waste. Yet I do respect the suspension decision.

moe, you don't know ayham... he's a good man but maybe you are not convinced with his actions because you don’t know him very well.

Do you remember when i was driving ghada's e36 m3 and dropped you home after we were at tche tche? on the way back to dubai i got 3 fines due to the speed sensor malfunctioning and giving bad speed readings.

this crazy ayham, although was not with me in the car, offered to split up the fines amongst us, although it’s none of his business to pay the fines that I took.

No normal person would do this….

Due to the unnecessary chaos caused the entire board members demands an apology.
                    im not saying he is not good. i also have 15,000.dhs fines can we split them loool

u dont need to prove it bro, and ur very good as well from all the hamann stuff and ur support to me ;) i dont forget that.

u know me very well that im not gonna apologize coz i didnt do anything wrong. maybe misunderstanding happened as rifo said but at the end we disagreed on something that could happens btw even brothers..

Comment

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold 9000: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.266 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

I'm not adding anything more to this issue since its useless. I'm very disappointed...
                      Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                      Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                      Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                      Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                      1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                      Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                      eMail:
                      Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

guys lets take all this discussion offline including all parties the whole point of suspension of HPDS is to avoid such arguments so as a personal request from me ur friend ahmad take it offline and lets find a middle point between the ppl who was involved in the event quietly and in a brotherhood manner.
                        sigpic
                        :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

++++++++++++++++++++++1 enough!!!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

:please: Rifo, M5drift, akanso...enough, it’s really disappointed to all of us here to face such a situation, whatever done its done...(misunderstanding?!, confusion?!) fine. But it’s should be stop....and as sallam said..take it away from here and discuss it privately!
                            let us deal of it like brothers, and realy mean it BROTHERS not fighters or haters! i can add nothing here....who ever belive he did a mistake...he must admit and Submit an apology by beliefs. :banghead:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.168 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Its already over on the forums, thanx for all of u and ur support

Comment

Accusations of this sort are not accepted in this club.

I will be back..
                                Meskovic
                                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                                X