No announcement yet.

wasup dudes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got a point Ayham, EVOs and Imprezas dont have any warranty, compared to those all BMW owners of M series are definetely lucky.

Comment

i might ask about the "M" bumper, but it is an insurance claim and i may have to pay a little extra. i dont think it will make much difference to the look either becos the colour is so dark... anyways, i will ask if they can do it for free.

i am in the UK now and asking about the perspex wind blocker, but nobody seems to know about where i can get it from-i even tried Seb from BMW Car Magazine and he helpfully gave me the contact details of a guy who MAKES them in his shop (at least its a much better quality than the standard BMW item).

on AGMC's service, i think its quite bad-i even put in a complaint to the Head office in Germany-maybe you guys should consider that too. i order touch up paint two months ago, whilst if i order it here, from Sytner BMW (they also have the Alpina distributorship) then it takes two working days. hmmm-1 of the world's busiest container port vs small suburb in SE London-go figure
      the work itself is ok service/maintenance/paint wise, but they need to wake up when it comes to service.

Think before you act.

Comment

They never will with the way they're selling BMWs like they were for free!! What's a 100 disgruntled costumers vs the 200,000 who couldn't care less?? Go figure... Sad but true!

Comment

true ayham...but that does not excuse them for poor service. the more we all realise that we should move away from the focus being on companies-the focus has to be on us as consumers! i dont really care that AGMC sells M5s and M6s and X6 and tons of them. i have paid for a quality product and i WILL get the service i deserve. i did not buy a BMW for nothing-if i wanted to be treated like other car owners i would have bought a toyota or a ford

Think before you act.

Comment

no disrespect to those car owners, but you dont pay as much for a BMW, so the expectation on your side isnt there. the sad thing is, those guys give the best service.

Think before you act.

Comment

Me hears you, they hear none!

Comment

maybe they are retarded? :D

Think before you act.

Comment

actually-i take that back to some degree....

i needed a new front bumper/headlight and the job was done in under one week. considering its ramadhan, i could not expect more than that.
                  :thanks2: AGMC....this time around.

Think before you act.

Comment

A belated cordial welcome to the club, lovely ride my friend. Hope to c u on the circuit or at one the meets.
                    Just catching up on some of the hot topics before, the engine of the 2.5si is lighter hence more free revs. well i could be mistaken here, but sure felt the difference.
                    Current
                    2004 EVO VIII
                    Previous
                    2002 :///M:5, 2003 :///M:3, 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2003 330ci
                    2006 S2000, 1999 :///M:Coupe, 1992 E34 :///M:5
                    1999 EVO VI, 2000 Lumina SS

Comment

Working...
                    X