HPF Stage 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samer110 View Post
    First of all, i'm quite impressed with this bmw club guys, great job, second, yes I am the proud owner of the HPF750 Stage 2 E46 M3, I apologize for not introducing myself earlier, my schedule has been quite hectic although this doesn't require much time anyways...
    Looking forward to meeting all of you...
    That's what she said :rofl:! I'd love to check upon you in 2 weeks..... ;)

FINALLY da man started postin'. I guess I'm the only one here who's been in your car so I'll say anything short of slicks won't give you traction, unless you opt for 10" rim width with some DECENT Pirelli P Zero on top? Just a thought. But we need to do another, PROPER run this time and see where we can improve...And a BBK, MUST HAVE :) But who am I to pass judgement on it?!!!

Welcome here....

Check this: http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...2910#post22910

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      [COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]That's what she said[/COLOR] :rofl:! I'd love to check upon you in 2 weeks..... ;)

FINALLY da man started postin'. I guess I'm the only one here who's been in your car so I'll say anything short of slicks won't give you traction, unless you opt for 10" rim width with some DECENT Pirelli P Zero on top? Just a thought. But we need to do another, PROPER run this time and see where we can improve...And a BBK, MUST HAVE :) But who am I to pass judgement on it?!!!

Welcome here....

Check this: http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...2910#post22910
      10"...like the ones they use on the old minis....:lol: just kidding

Think before you act.

Comment

Yeah, or these!!

Comment

Hi Welcome to the club...

Amazing car u have there man (Mashalla), i guess u really need traction badly after what Mark (from X) told me about the car.

I'd say get a 10" rim, and rape it with the best tires available in the marker (i.e Pirelli).

Ull also need a suspension that would help u gaining traction (pushing the tire surface more to the ground for more traction) and also a must for a car with that amount of power.

Finally a BBK...... Since i guess u need to stop after spooling that mean turbo :lol:

Again welcome to our club, and hope to see the car in action one day (on the track :D)
          sigpic
          iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
          Falcons Garage
          Carbotech

Comment

:drool:
            That's a great ride you got there. I would definitely invest in breaks as my first mod. You're going to need them in stopping that monster of yours.
            HPF sure make good kits, I was waiting for them to do one for the E39 M5. They actually started working on one then scrapped the idea. :cry:
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
            Schrick cams
            Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
            Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
            KW Coilovers V3
            WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

10" rear rims are the way to go.. had them on my Z4MC with PS2 275 width rubber.. improved traction by miles over the stock conti's on stock rims!

but for you i think semi's are the way to go ;)

BMW history:
              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I personally wouldn't touch the stock exhaust, I love the sound of the original exhaust too much... a bunch of the M3s here have changed theirs but I can't bring myself to do so... sticking my head out the window every day just to hear that melody is enough to get me through the day... whoooa! I'm going for a spin now... must get my dose! hehe
                Last edited by ahmad.alkhalil; 24-11-2008, 08:27 AM. Reason: missed the last page of the thread :)
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

hahaha u guys r hilarious, thanks for all the warm welcoming guys, I definitely regret not posting earlier, but I guess its never too late...As for BBK, yeah I definitely need that, I'm just currently trying to study all my options to come up with the best solution for my money, I like to overly research things before I take a decision, I'm a very picky guy ;) At least that's wat the chics tell me hehe...As for the exhaust, no exhaust is coming on, I love the sound when the car is being driven normally, and once that turbo spools up trust me you don't want an exhaust sound to interfere with that Beethoven symphony hehe...Suspension? Got coilovers on but I need to soften them up a little as they r too stiff and causing my subframe to make squeeking noises in the cabin, SO ANNOYING!!! Semi slicks is the way I'm gonna go, I was looking either into the Pirelli's 285/30/19 which have to be imported or the Toyo R888 295/30/19, which also have to be imported, obviously there will be lots of fender rolling and maybe even inner fender cutting, I'm gonna get that damn traction watever the cost is :)
                  Ayham, I promise you a second ride, this time we'll try to get it on a better road, maybe a highway run, this time we'll have the methanol and the sport mode on ;) better get a spare set of undies with u, I got mine in the trunk hehe...

Comment

hahaha, I can handle either one of them; sport button or methanol!! But not at the same time...

Man it's just insane power in that thing!! Please remain on your toes while in it..

BTW, you coming to Hafeet??

Comment

what coilovers are you running currently?

Comment

Yeah actually it's kindda scary sometimes with both modes on, car becomes kindda unpredictable, the good part is that my car is a vert so weighs 300lbs more than a hardtop M3 which can be an advantage, but can u imagine wat this kit would do with a hard top M3? scary...Don't worry, I'm very careful, I was crazy and stupid a few years back, I must admit i'm chicken sh** now, 10 things run through my head before I do anything stupid, not to mention adrenalin rush lol...
                        yeah I was just reading the hafeet forum, walla it's not a bad idea, sounds very interesting, I'll keep u updated for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                          what coilovers are you running currently?
                          I'm running Megan racing coilovers, they were the most cost efficient and to be honest, I love them, they r definitely worth the money...This is the link for them:

http://www.meganracing.com/products/...=634&catid=132

Comment

i've been looking on forums to find some reviews on those megan COs. maybe you can write a proper review and post it up since this mod is a japanese product and popular on japanese cars

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                              i've been looking on forums to find some reviews on those megan COs. maybe you can write a proper review and post it up since this mod is a japanese product and popular on japanese cars
                              Done...Didn't put much info though...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X