HPF Stage 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HPF Stage 2...

First of all, i'm quite impressed with this bmw club guys, great job, second, yes I am the proud owner of the HPF750 Stage 2 E46 M3, I apologize for not introducing myself earlier, my schedule has been quite hectic although this doesn't require much time anyways...
    Looking forward to meeting all of you...

welcome to the forums... I heard u park the beast in the DIFC sometimes, Bruno and I work there so let us know when u're around... we'd like to check out that beast :) and meet it's proud owner
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome brotha... yeah I go to Fitness First in DIFC, the car is usually parked there after 5PM, unfortunately she'll be going into the shop very soon because of some caby driver scraped my rear bumper from the right side, other than that car is doing great...

Comment

welcome samer... nice to have you here. i already met samer when the kit was getting installed. very nice project put together i must say.

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard Samer.. Heard so much about your HPF M3, stop being selfish and give us a chance to see it soon :)

Comment

Haha Thanks guys, I promise u'll be seeing my baby soon, I'm just sorting out a couple of little issues with it...

Comment

samer...was it you that i saw at X about a month ago...u came in cos ur soft top was not folding up...?

Think before you act.

Comment

yeah that was me, still didn't get that soft top sorted out, had the hydro unit ordered from Germany, should be arriving anytime this week, then U'll see more of me cruising with the top down :)

Comment

ur car is like u... lol dont mess with you. that hpf kit is cool-like the vids, u cant even tell the car is modified when i heard u driving it. when shakil told me u had 750 hp i didnt believe him until i read it on the forum about some mysterious dude u got his car modified at X

Think before you act.

Comment

welcome to the forums :hi: good to have you here with us..

i see your car often coz i also come to FF DIFC before 6:00pm.... i'm the one who pushes 1500kg at the bench press, so if you finish some day & don't find your car, you know where to look :D

BMW history:
                    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Id say Good Luck with the sale Jeremy

Comment

:welcome2: aboard Samer. Hope ur enjoying the feel of F/I :) . I spotted your car week ago in Jumairah. Mashalla nice car :).. Enjoy ur stay here

Looking forward for some pics n vids :)
                        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                        eMail:
                        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by jmeister View Post
                          ur car is like u... lol dont mess with you. that hpf kit is cool-like the vids, u cant even tell the car is modified when i heard u driving it. when shakil told me u had 750 hp i didnt believe him until i read it on the forum about some mysterious dude u got his car modified at X
                          Do I look that scary? lol jk...Shakil is a good guy, quite the character...yeah well, if I heard that some guy had that many horses under his hood I wouldn't believe it myself, was a difficult decision to go with that modification... yeah, I prefer keeping my car quiet, I love the sound of the turbo spool up and the BOV on shifts, I guess if I placed an exhaust it would make it difficult to hear the musical sounds hehe...

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                          welcome to the forums :hi: good to have you here with us..

i see your car often coz i also come to FF DIFC before 6:00pm.... i'm the one who pushes 1500kg at the bench press, so if you finish some day & don't find your car, you know where to look :D
                          Well it all depends if you can handle to control all that power trying to get away lol...So your the one with the M Z4? Love that car, was planning on buying one and putting the turbo kit on that, DEADLY!!!

Comment

so u r running a stock exhaust?

Think before you act.

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                              :welcome2: aboard Samer. Hope ur enjoying the feel of F/I :) . I spotted your car week ago in Jumairah. Mashalla nice car :).. Enjoy ur stay here

Looking forward for some pics n vids :)
                              Thanks dude...Was that u that cruised by me in the black M3 with exhaust then you slowed down and I ended up turning right? Nice car by the way, love the looks, MEAN!!!

Pics and Videos will be coming, should have had someone with me in the car to video tape me when I raced the 997TT ;)

I NEED TRACTION!!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X