• Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more Video to Add , this is my Run.. enjoy

[youtube]ZnnB05J3KTc[/youtube]
    PIRELLI Power Is Nothing Without Control

sigpic

Comment

That was the most exciting run of the event.

You are a great driver.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Raad...:drool:
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i am the one applausing from the beginning till the end

that was the best run i saw'

congrats

Comment

Word!

Past Ride: E39 530i
            Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
            Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
              Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Wish ya'll were present back in the days of solo racing championship, there was no shortage of race-only hyper machines. Waleed's included.
              Those were the cars, those were the days!

Haha! Ra'ad behind the wheel means the finest quality driving to be seen at any event!! Year, after year!!
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
              X