YAS Drift Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 questions,

how many rounds/turns each participant had?
    how do you compare the track/location/setup to other venues in the country?

Comment

+1^
      Is it worth the 280KM round trip ?
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I had loads of Fun...even though I had slight hiccups with the cars setup , the skidpad is about 3 times the size with proper Water sprinklers.
        Since this was just a Test day...it will get even better next time.

I really would like to do this again....but maybe in september when it starts to get cooler
        and also get my ebrake fixed :D

Comment

Enjoy ( HD ;) )

[YOUTUBE]7fZfp-h5Cec[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_m0hDKRaFA8[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

It's defo worth the trip for:

A) the facility is beyond world class.

B) the staff is more or less hotel-staff-like.

C) ALL IN THE NAME OF MOTORSPORTS!

Comment

not bad !! but at some places its kinda close to the fence .. ! Cant wait for next season !
              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

sorry for late post guys...the work become worest now adays, the track was amazing, and as Ayham said the organisation was perfect....enjoooy the vids :D for all members, it was only the 1st run coz that time i had visitors at my home ....:)

[YOUTUBE]LNL4zoeL5eA[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]I3oW-YedinM[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]2rGFbyKVDXs[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]pa-m4mc2Y40[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]qRfmyPtAYYU[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]-hDwzFixmGo[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]-Rev69fpKK8[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]3r6IPjtn0H8[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]6F0tLBViECA[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]OkhkLRt9aok[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]qcSy26Es5Zo[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]vWtcQwIrjdQ[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]zNWwidEpJOg[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]M53GzM14yts[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]L8fCSc5P-cc[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]YKvJWu6Fq7I[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]GTXoU8DeT90[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]ZtgCvMFh_Uo[/YOUTUBE]
                [YOUTUBE]sEKfYZmnLW8[/YOUTUBE]

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks for the pivs and the vids.

It was truely a great evening.
                  sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

will i loved the Blue Impreza and the Mustang they were :drool:
                    waiting for the next time :D
                    sigpic

Comment

Next time you guys should drive! ;)

Comment

i will pass coz my car is not ready and its 325 not a M3 .. so i would take the last place with honor :D
                        sigpic

Comment

amazing vid's Eyad .. thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by WS86 View Post
                            i will pass coz my car is not ready and its 325 not a M3 .. so i would take the last place with honor :D
                            Bro, with all do respect that's the most bogus reason I've ever heard!!!

You've got a 325i not a 316i. Your can go sideways just as well as an M3 can.

190HP is more than enough to spin tires and loose the rear end. Try it out, even with the automatic. You're not going past second gear anyways so it works. Only thing you'll need is an LSD. Keep that for later since you're drifting on a wet surface and not a dry skid pan right now.

Go for it!! It's a BMW !!
                            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                              Bro, with all do respect that's the most bogus reason I've ever heard!!!

You've got a 325i not a 316i. Your can go sideways just as well as an M3 can.

190HP is more than enough to spin tires and loose the rear end. Try it out, even with the automatic. You're not going past second gear anyways so it works. Only thing you'll need is an LSD. Keep that for later since you're drifting on a wet surface and not a dry skid pan right now.

Go for it!! It's a BMW !!
                              will its not drift and its half wet and half dry also . and its all about time not who drift better ...
                              sigpic

Comment

if i knew it like that ...i would drive with club car!!! but next time i ll do it :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                                X