No announcement yet.

YAS Drift Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grrr...iWant...Enjoy it on my behalf please !!
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

i ll try to come, but not sure till now....coz i had visotors from kuwait, so ll keep in touch waleed if there is any update :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Whoa...good thing I just saw this...is there still a seat left?..

I dont have a RWD....and my car is now in street setup ( understeer)

I dont mind taging along though

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Yeah, one more seat left arnie

Comment

Yo..i'm in then :)

Comment

Anybody who will meet at Das Autoworks have a free seat for me?
              sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
              Dubai Investment Park 2
              The Curve Building Complex
              Warehouse No.1
              P.O Box 28638
              Dubai, United Arab Emirates
              Office: +97148830851
              Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
              Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
              Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
              Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Update yars?
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Super great, I for one enjoyed it. Ghada kicked ***, she is improving a lot. The track was interesting, and the YAS Island staff are flippin' great!!! Polite, professional, cheerful AND helpful (we kept them till midnight, go figure!).

More rounds in 3 weeks' time...and this has opened the door for us all to host events in there :)

Comment

Sounds very very promising !! Video's and photos everybody!

Hope they'll have a round in mid August, I'd love to take part!
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

It was great , weather was not helpful though , Ghada did really amazing ..

Here is some pictures but unfortunately we were not allowed to get closer to have better pics and videos , lighting was not good enough for proper shoots ...but not bad anyway .. ENJOY :D ( Some short videos are on the way too )

Comment

really nice event i did enjoyed there :D
                        and the one and only BMW in the event done great job :D
                        sigpic

Comment

thanks for the pics ehssan...

anyone knows how it compares, to al ain.

Comment

Looks nice and all, but there isn't a single car going sideways ?

I'll try and get some good photos of tonights event. Semi finals of the RedBull Drift Competition at Beirut Sports City.

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                              Looks nice and all, but there isn't a single car going sideways ?

I'll try and get some good photos of tonights event. Semi finals of the RedBull Drift Competition at Beirut Sports City.
                              Well, it was Auto X not a Drift Challenge! ANyway, it was nice to see some people!
                              sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                              Dubai Investment Park 2
                              The Curve Building Complex
                              Warehouse No.1
                              P.O Box 28638
                              Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                              Office: +97148830851
                              Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                              Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                              Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                              Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
                                Well, it was Auto X not a Drift Challenge! ANyway, it was nice to see some people!
                                I don't get it, it's called YAS Drift Day...Anywho, as long it was a good, well organized event where no problems happened, everyone had fun and got good number. It's all good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X